PDA

View Full Version : Dak

msstate7
11-15-2014, 07:27 PM
I still love you, buddy. Time to show your greatness in these next 2 games. Proud of the heart in the 2nd half. Hail state

JohnnyQuid
11-15-2014, 08:11 PM
Feel bad for the guy, made really really terrible decisions in passing game tonight tho (forcing into coverage with ppl open in other spots). On the brightside him and j-rob should be 100% returns next season (Obviously elite college players but just not ready for next lvl). Let's get it done rest of the year tho.

Bothrops
11-15-2014, 08:12 PM
Dak had a bad game, but he still played hard and made things happen. That was impressive and shouldn't be overlooked. I am fired up if he's back next year.

MSUDawg4Life
11-15-2014, 08:16 PM
Yep. Still in your corner, Dak. Go win the rest of them.

defiantdog
11-15-2014, 08:18 PM
Bad game? Quit coaching from the couch. The guy played as well as he could. On each INT, the receivers fell down or the ball was tipped. They covered the run about as good as possible. He played great the second half and made it a game. Without Dak, we probably get blown out.

MarketingBully01
11-15-2014, 08:18 PM
Yeah me too. Still my favorite player of all time at Mississippi State! We need you lights out the rest of the year! Beat Vandy and Beat Ole Miss then let the chips fall where they may.

MrKotter
11-15-2014, 08:25 PM
Bad game? Quit coaching from the couch. The guy played as well as he could. On each INT, the receivers fell down or the ball was tipped. They covered the run about as good as possible. He played great the second half and made it a game. Without Dak, we probably get blown out.

I think you watched a different game.

shoeless joe
11-15-2014, 08:25 PM

If you don't think dak playe poorly then I don't know what you were watching. I would guarantee that he would tell you himself that he's disappointed in how he played.

msstate7
11-15-2014, 08:28 PM
Don't get me wrong I'd love for dak to get a heisman, but I'm glad that pressure is off him. I really think it's been weighing on him. I expect a much looser dak down the stretch

Coach34
11-15-2014, 08:28 PM
Mullen coached poorly- Dakota was average at best

JRob didnt get the carries he needed and needs to move on to the NFL

CadaverDawg
11-15-2014, 08:29 PM

Wut?

CadaverDawg
11-15-2014, 08:29 PM
Dak's the man, and he probably gave a hell of a post game speech. This will do nothing but drive him to win every game left on the schedule this year.

DudyDawg
11-15-2014, 08:31 PM
Dak didn't play well. For dak. He still posted nearly 380 at bama. Picks cost us. Other than that, he was good enough to win. Game is more on dan to me continuing to call qb power and sweeps when it will not work. Dak was good enough to possibly win that game. Tipped ball really decided it

Bothrops
11-15-2014, 08:31 PM

Im a couch coach. Relax, everybody has a bad game at some point. It's behind him now.

Sacrifice
11-15-2014, 08:36 PM
Daks been struggling all year on leading receivers on deep throws. When he gets that down and he will. He'll be a 1st or 2nd round draft pick.

DLGDawg
11-15-2014, 08:37 PM
I agree. AND pressure on the whole team to win out. Think the whole team will loosen up now. Need some help to win the west. But win our next 2 and we have a chance to play for the greatest prize.

Don't get me wrong I'd love for dak to get a heisman, but I'm glad that pressure is off him. I really think it's been weighing on him. I expect a much looser dak down the stretch

FlabLoser
11-15-2014, 08:38 PM
J Rob had 4 touches in the 1st half.

I think Mullen was intimidated.

Only disappointment is Dak was throwing 5 yards OOB to a guy wide open in the endzone. What the hell was that.

DudyDawg
11-15-2014, 08:44 PM
J Rob had 4 touches in the 1st half.

I think Mullen was intimidated.

Only disappointment is Dak was throwing 5 yards OOB to a guy wide open in the endzone. What the hell was that.

Agreed on that. Was worse than any pick

JohnnyQuid
11-15-2014, 09:12 PM
Bad game? Quit coaching from the couch. The guy played as well as he could. On each INT, the receivers fell down or the ball was tipped. They covered the run about as good as possible. He played great the second half and made it a game. Without Dak, we probably get blown out. The INT in the end zone to Bear he threw to him literally after Bear was already ran out of bounds, no reason on God's green earth to make that throw. On the 1st INT the recevier on the left hash was wide open his defender had fallen the 17 down. I agree with the rest, the QB middle draw was absolutely removed (should have gone to the roll out pass/scramble i thought). 2nd half was ok (he did have 2 INT's), dunno if it was great but without him we wouldnt have been in it, no.

Liverpooldawg
11-15-2014, 09:22 PM
The one in the endzone in the second half should never have been thrown. The other second half one was tipped. The one in the 1st half was a better punt than we were actually punting then. Dak didn't have his best game but a lot of it wasn't his fault. One fact is for SURE: we wouldn't be where we are with out him. He has to learn from it and move on. We should do the same. We CAN NOT let this game cause us to lose another one. That has happened all to often with the Bama game for us.