PDA

View Full Version : Chillbilly - can adidas just hire you for an afternoon to

archdog
06-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Design our uniforms. Jeeezus those baseball Jerseys are terrible. And we are not the same team as a&m Louisville or ncstate. Give us MS State originals. Just do chillbillies grey uniform design. Everyone agrees they are bad ass.

CadaverDawg
06-11-2013, 10:00 PM
I would love to see some Chillbilly baseball uniform designs. I love our traditional classic uni's (especially pinstripe), but it would be cool to see some designs just for the hell of it.

Original48
06-11-2013, 10:18 PM
The home white with maroon pinstripe is untouchable.

CadaverDawg
06-11-2013, 10:21 PM
The home white with maroon pinstripe is untouchable.

Agree. Best uni's in baseball

hometowndawg
06-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Design our uniforms. Jeeezus those baseball Jerseys are terrible. And we are not the same team as a&m Louisville or ncstate. Give us MS State originals. Just do chillbillies grey uniform design. Everyone agrees they are bad ass.

Has ChillBilly even shown up over here? I don't think I have seen him yet

War Machine Dawg
06-12-2013, 11:53 AM
Agree with all the others here. The ASStros ripoff unis are God-awful. Stricklin should have vetoed that shit. Don't **** with our only real tradition. Once aGAIN, I say we should ditch Adidas for Under Armour. Flame away, don't care.

And yes, our pinstripe unis are the best in all of college baseball. I know I'm biased, but a close second are the unis we were for Game 2 of the Super Regional - Maroon "MS" Top & White Pants.

Todd4State
06-12-2013, 12:49 PM
Agree with all the others here. The ASStros ripoff unis are God-awful. Stricklin should have vetoed that shit. Don't **** with our only real tradition. Once aGAIN, I say we should ditch Adidas for Under Armour. Flame away, don't care.

And yes, our pinstripe unis are the best in all of college baseball. I know I'm biased, but a close second are the unis we were for Game 2 of the Super Regional - Maroon "MS" Top & White Pants.

I have to wonder if Scott "forgot about" the SEC logo being sewn onto the uniform.

If he did, kudos Scott.

archdog
06-13-2013, 08:35 AM
I would like to see uniforms specific to MSU. I am tired of seeing Michigan and a&m uniforms reworked with MSU logos. Adidas needs to put in just a little bit of time and get us something no one else has for 2013. Chillbilly's designs are unique enough. They are MSU. If we have to see a terrible unveiling of the same a&m uniforms rehashed again for 2013, I say we work to trade for underarmor. Don't they do these uniforms to show off their equipment designs. How about doing more than one architype per year.

Homedawg
06-13-2013, 09:26 AM

It's ok to wish, but we have 2 more years on our current Adidas deal and it's 98.9 % we re-sign w them......

HereComesTheSpiral
06-13-2013, 09:46 AM
Adidas sucks, that is all.

TaxmanMSU
06-13-2013, 10:08 AM
Adidas sucks, that is all.

I agree with this.

As a lifelong DisAstros fan I am insulted. As a bulldog fan I am even more insulted.

I could share my typical rant on how shitty adidas wear is for us consumers and how it never fits right because how the heck do they expect a 320lb man in Mississippi to fit into their 2x that really fits like a large...but who would want to hear that? ;)