PDA

View Full Version : Hope I made you boys proud...

CadaverDawg
11-14-2014, 03:45 PM
I've been at a business conference all week in the Northeast, and I have had several comments on my MSU gear, pens, etc. Everybody keeps talking about how they're rooting for us bc they're sick of Bama. Football fans from all over the country.

So today, during lunch, I told everybody that the following video got me so fired up that I almost tackled the lady at the front desk of the hotel.. And I played the Hype video on the projector for the whole group. Needless to say, they are all very excited to pull for the Dawgs tomorrow. Damn near had a chest bumping session break out. They were sending it to all their friends across the country. I have to admit,it gave me chills hearing these guys from the West Coast and NorthEast talking about State, Dak, "bowling ball", etc. just awesome.

Our fan base will be awfully strong moving forward...and especially for tomorrow.

HailState

archdog
11-14-2014, 05:07 PM
Boom. Bump.

Political Hack
11-14-2014, 05:44 PM
sweet.

RougeDawg
11-14-2014, 06:09 PM
Pretty cool. It's nice feeling the nation behind us this year. I didn't realize I had a state t shirt on the othe day and some guy out of the blue says, "y'all have a pretty good team this year, I hope y'all win it all."

Spider-Man
11-14-2014, 06:11 PM
I had an interaction with an Oregon fan last week. Said we wouldn't be #1 for long because we had to play Bama and Ole Miss. I lol'd.

jbjones
11-14-2014, 06:24 PM
Awesome. Well done.

Just got a text from an old Army buddy (From Colorado). He said he hopes "M State takes Bama down". Damn right.

State82
11-14-2014, 06:27 PM
Outstanding work, CD. That's the way to build our brand.

Dawgowar
11-14-2014, 10:07 PM
I've been at a business conference all week in the Northeast, and I have had several comments on my MSU gear, pens, etc. Everybody keeps talking about how they're rooting for us bc they're sick of Bama. Football fans from all over the country.

So today, during lunch, I told everybody that the following video got me so fired up that I almost tackled the lady at the front desk of the hotel.. And I played the Hype video on the projector for the whole group. Needless to say, they are all very excited to pull for the Dawgs tomorrow. Damn near had a chest bumping session break out. They were sending it to all their friends across the country. I have to admit,it gave me chills hearing these guys from the West Coast and NorthEast talking about State, Dak, "bowling ball", etc. just awesome.

Our fan base will be awfully strong moving forward...and especially for tomorrow.

HailState

I have been gaining new support at work too. All my coworkers whose teams are sucking are pulling for us. They look forward to two things about our games. 1. I bought some high end cup cakes before our first game as a morale booster (mostly female workforce ) each month now I drop the $75 for three dozen of these before the bigger games. That alone has them cheering for us as I explained it is part of the winning streak. 2. Those hype vids pull in even casual sports fans. I email them out each week. Everybody likes them.

I have a 13 year old Godson on the east coast watching them each week.

Those guys deserve a raise for the good they have done this season.

FlabLoser
11-14-2014, 10:14 PM
Out of state people I work with are following Our State - and buying MSU gear. These are new sidewalk fans.

Perpetual Underachiever
11-14-2014, 11:50 PM
Well done CD, well done.

http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-feed/mcconaughey-wolf-of-wall-street-gif.gif

I seen it dawg
11-15-2014, 10:40 AM
We've picked up a shitload of fans this week in LSU people. All week long they have been on us to do what they couldn't.

CadaverDawg
11-15-2014, 10:43 AM
Well done CD, well done.

http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-feed/mcconaughey-wolf-of-wall-street-gif.gif

Haha, I love that gif