PDA

View Full Version : Gameday Eve time killer

FlabLoser
11-14-2014, 10:06 AM
We play Western Carolina in basketball today at 5:30. Is this on TV?

TheRef
11-14-2014, 10:18 AM
SEC Network +

FlabLoser
11-14-2014, 10:20 AM
What's that? Don't say DirecTV.

TheRef
11-14-2014, 10:26 AM
What's that? Don't say DirecTV.

Online....your service provider will have to have a deal with SEC Network to access SECN+

FlabLoser
11-14-2014, 10:32 AM
Word is that it will be on WatchESPN and espn3.com.

engie
11-14-2014, 10:33 AM
Practically every home game in every sport at MSU will be on watchESPN(SecNetwork+) in HD. SECNetwork+ is "espn3" for the SECNetwork attached all under the watchESPN umbrella now. You can literally watch every home volleyball game on there. I find myself checking the upcoming schedule on the app once or twice a day just to see if we're playing anything I haven't heard about...

If you have a provider that has the SECNetwork and SECNetwork+(it's a small additional fee to providers -- I think they are all on board with the + other than DirecTV), you'll be able to watch in HD through the watchESPN app...

I'm really excited for the game. Hopefully we'll get to see Sword and Ready play tonight and start to get an idea how this group will look... Last I heard, Sword is expected to play. Ready, I think, is doubtful...

yjnkdawg
11-14-2014, 01:27 PM
Why is it that Directv, which I have had for over 15 years, is always behind on anything to do with the SEC Network. It may be that they have to negotiate the Disney contract to get SECN+ , which I think comes up the end of this year, but who knows? Any way this reminds me of the games we couldn't see when CSS was still around.