PDA

View Full Version : OM scored 23 on this Bama Defense

dawgpound
11-14-2014, 09:50 AM
OM scored 23 on this Bama defense.... No way they can hold us to under 30 and I know Bama will not score over 30 on our #psychodefense
Our front seven are the best in the league and will stuff the Bama run game and force them to attempt to try to score with Blake Sims which we all know how that will turn out.

ShotgunDawg
11-14-2014, 09:52 AM
Shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone

RossDawg82
11-14-2014, 12:10 PM
That was a different Bama team. The one we play Saturday is a lot better ;)

msstate7
11-14-2014, 12:14 PM
That was a different Bama team. The one we play Saturday is a lot better ;)

Don't forget we've regressed as bama progressed*

Political Hack
11-14-2014, 12:25 PM
Bama wasn't as good then as they are now. Unfortunately, OM isn't as good now as they were then either.

Good news, we're still as good as we have been all year, which by all indications means we're the number 1 team in the nation.

OM scored 23 because they played great defense and gave their offense chances to put points on the board. This game will come down to the same thing. Can we disrupt Bama's offense.

Leroy Jenkins
11-14-2014, 12:28 PM
OM scored 23 on this Bama defense.... No way they can hold us to under 30 and I know Bama will not score over 30 on our #psychodefense
Our front seven are the best in the league and will stuff the Bama run game and force them to attempt to try to score with Blake Sims which we all know how that will turn out.
Since that time we have become so bad, and they have become so good, that we should just stay home and prepare for Vandy.

codeDawg
11-14-2014, 12:28 PM

The vegas numbers have this game at 21.5 - 31.5 Bama. I think that is crazy and I agree that we score more than 30.

starkvegasdawg
11-14-2014, 01:13 PM
When Saban walks out onto his sideline he will incinerate our entire team with bolts of lightning from his eyes and fireballs from his arse. The tide are too many.

EAVdog
11-14-2014, 01:23 PM
Bama's Offense scored 10 pt's on Ole Miss's D and 13 pt's on LSU's D prior to OT. No way we're that far worse on Defense than Ole Miss or LSU.

I seen it dawg
11-14-2014, 01:38 PM
Bama can't stop us. That is the game.

maroonmania
11-14-2014, 04:14 PM

And that is the MOST scored on Bama all year and was done essentially without a running game. That is why I feel how effective we are in the passing game tomorrow will be much more important than our running game. Nobody is going to run big on Bama. LSU pounded and pounded on Bama but still got only 10 points out of their offense doing that. And the one TD LSU got was by throwing the ball.

Dawgcentral
11-14-2014, 05:54 PM
Up tempo could help our cause, especially when we spread the field. We have a lot of different looks for them to be aware, and can do so many multiple things out of them,..we just need to get them off balance and keep them there as often as possible.

No turnovers. At least none that give them field position.

We can set up the run with the pass.

TUSK
11-14-2014, 06:07 PM
When Saban walks out onto his sideline he will incinerate our entire team with bolts of lightning from his eyes and fireballs from his arse. The tide are too many.

Ahem. They are "lasers", not lightening.

codeDawg
11-14-2014, 06:35 PM
We can set up the run with the pass.

That's what we've done anyway. I just think we have too many options to be stopped. They have two dimensions on offense and one of them is injured.