PDA

View Full Version : Mcelroy - no QB has EVER run for 100

cheewgumm
11-14-2014, 09:00 AM
Yards against Sabam at Bama. Wow. To me that says JROB is having a big day.

messageboardsuperhero
11-14-2014, 09:19 AM
Technically that's true...

But Johnny Manziel had 92 and 98 yards respectively in the two times he played Bama- and Nick Marshall ran for 99 yards last year. That's pretty damn close to being three 100 yard performances by QBs in the last two seasons against Bama.

engie
11-14-2014, 09:19 AM
To me, he just dared Dak to do it...

FlabLoser
11-14-2014, 09:26 AM
I hope Bama is so keyed into Dak running that we rip them to shreds with other players.

Our offense is ridiculously balanced and loaded at multiple spots.

engie
11-14-2014, 09:39 AM
I hope Bama is so keyed into Dak running that we rip them to shreds with other players.

Our offense is ridiculously balanced and loaded at multiple spots.

Guys running up to stop the Dak run on the perimeter led to possibly his 2 biggest TD passes of the season... It's also a big part of what Auburn used to beat Bama last year...

Jack Lambert
11-14-2014, 09:46 AM
sounds like a challage to me. Love to see both Robinson and Dak light them up.

Dawgbite
11-14-2014, 10:05 AM
Challenge accepted!

I seen it dawg
11-14-2014, 12:23 PM
A whole lot of ****ing things gonna happen Saturday that ain't ever happened before.

RougeDawg
11-14-2014, 12:36 PM
Guys running up to stop the Dak run on the perimeter led to possibly his 2 biggest TD passes of the season... It's also a big part of what Auburn used to beat Bama last year...

I'll add to your post and say that the fake QB draw pass that we run with Dak should be effective against this Bama defense. The lbs will suck up and be shouldn't able to hit some passed over the middle to Malcolm and whoever is on slot.

Personally I think the only way our offense will be stopped by ourselves, with either mistakes or penalties. We have too many talented weapons for them to all be taken away. Dak just had to find them and we wil move the ball.

smootness
11-14-2014, 01:43 PM
A whole lot of ****ing things gonna happen Saturday that ain't ever happened before.

Yup. To me, that just means there will be a lot of people going, 'Wow. Nobody's ever done that before.'