PDA

View Full Version : You know what's funny?

Todd4State
06-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Our team has actually gotten MORE Christian and has better grades under Cohen than it did under Polk.

https://m.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10151670426954208

And the Diamond Girls are still around. I wish they would quit hitting on me all the time though.**

Hump4Hoops
06-11-2013, 07:43 PM
Don't care who or what they do or don't worship as long as they win.

Better grades is great though.

missouridawg
06-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Looks like the blue hairs complaining about the cussin a few years ago were onto something**

RBritt
06-11-2013, 07:56 PM
Also, I'm sick of hearing people say our players hate Cohen. Did they look like they hated him at the SEC and Regional post game meetings with the media? Or the Super? The only players who didn't like Cohen were the "bitch boy" cry babies that Polk left. Some bought in others didn't. Man I bet it feels great for Cohen, Omaha as a player and coach with MSU. Cohen is here to stay guys. He's going to get us our first National Championship in a major sport.

The Croom Diaries
06-11-2013, 08:04 PM
Thanks for posting Todd

MSUDawg4Life
06-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Also, I'm sick of hearing people say our players hate Cohen. Did they look like they hated him at the SEC and Regional post game meetings with the media? Or the Super? The only players who didn't like Cohen were the "bitch boy" cry babies that Polk left. Some bought in others didn't. Man I bet it feels great for Cohen, Omaha as a player and coach with MSU. Cohen is here to stay guys. He's going to get us our first National Championship in a major sport.

Wow.

I certainly hope you're right.

CadaverDawg
06-11-2013, 08:31 PM
Our team has actually gotten MORE Christian and has better grades under Cohen than it did under Polk.

https://m.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10151670426954208

And the Diamond Girls are still around. I wish they would quit hitting on me all the time though.**

Thank you so much for posting this, Todd. Incredible. It makes me even prouder to be a State fan. How could you not be a fan of this team.

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-11-2013, 10:27 PM
We win a NC and Im 10% again.

Go jesus and dawgs or whatever

Todd4State
06-11-2013, 10:43 PM
Don't care who or what they do or don't worship as long as they win.

Better grades is great though.

A lot of Polk's supporters thought it was impossible to be as classy as Polk's teams. I think it shows how image is overrated and to a degree how we can be mistaken by judging people.

Todd4State
06-11-2013, 10:48 PM

Yep. It was a total culture clash for a couple of years. Personally, I hate that it happened because I think those teams robbed themselves and could have done better if they had seen the big picture. Maybe not Omaha, but a 30 win season was reasonable.

Goat Holder
06-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Yep. It was a total culture clash for a couple of years. Personally, I hate that it happened because I think those teams robbed themselves and could have done better if they had seen the big picture. Maybe not Omaha, but a 30 win season was reasonable.

While you are correct that there was some dissension, the problem in 2009 and 2010 was that after our starters left the game and we had a lead, the opposing team hammered our relief and ended up destroying us. Team ERA was horrific. THIS is where Polk destroyed the program....lack of pitching talent.

Spider-Man
06-12-2013, 08:54 AM
Thanks for posting Todd.

Goat Holder
06-12-2013, 08:55 AM
Matt's a good guy. Really good to hear and read this.

Goat Holder
06-12-2013, 08:57 AM
You think you could hold off on your anti-Christian agenda for one post? Is your opinion really worth so much that you felt you HAD to interject that?

hometowndawg
06-12-2013, 10:43 AM
Thanks for posting Todd

Bullmutt
06-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Good stuff- thanks!