View Full Version : Thoughts from Spring Practice

BeastMan
04-01-2013, 10:12 AM
I go more in depth on things that I noticed while in attendance on Friday

http://3rdand57.wordpress.com/2013/04/01/thoughts-from-spring-practice/

Coach34
04-01-2013, 10:24 AM
good write-up Beast

Glad you saw Morrow performing well- I had heard he has been under-performing a little.
I'm not worried about the Secondary- if the DL does their part- the Secondary will be fine.
If we get those 4 DT's playing their ass off and living up to their talent- our DL could be outstanding

BeastMan
04-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Morrow has gained some weight which should help him. The better his hands get... The sky is the limit. I was also very impressed with Carr. There isn't a guy on the team that catches the ball more naturally and softly than Carr. It was funny b/c he was wearing 25 and I kept seeing him make nice grabs and he looked the part. I finally had to go find somebody with a roster and said, "Who the hell is 25? He looks like a starter"

jumbo
04-01-2013, 10:40 AM
I think Morrow will make huge strides this year having spring practice with a WR coach who knows what they are doing

The Croom Diaries
04-01-2013, 10:41 AM
I really hope Dee Arrington is able to set into a starting role this year and play up to the potential we think he has

BeastMan
04-01-2013, 11:16 AM
I really hope Dee Arrington is able to set into a starting role this year and play up to the potential we think he has

I think he can. He just has too much talent to keep off the field. He and Hughes are the classic battle of the guy who is super cerebral vs the guy who is super athletic and trying to grasp the mental aspect