PDA

View Full Version : Mempis folk or Grizzlie fans...

bullygrowl
11-13-2014, 01:36 PM
I'm going to the game tonight and found online where I can purchase a P1 parking pass. Is it worth it, where do I park with that pass opposed to general parking. Would I be able to just park in the forum parking garage and what should I expect to pay for parking? Any other general info that I might benefit from as well. I can't find the answers on fedex forum website and I didn't get a response via email yesterday. I signed up for grizzlies board, but, I guess that have a wait period. Any way I bet some of y'all know the answer. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Memphis*

codeDawg
11-13-2014, 02:00 PM
Not sure about the P1 designation, but if that is the FedEx Forum parking garage, it is by far the most convenient parking option, especially if you are not familiar with the area. Surrounding parking is from $20 in next door lots to free on random streets, but all cary their own level of inconvenience. I don't believe anything outside of the attached garage is Forum managed.

...and as cold as it is today, I would buy the pass and be done with it.

bullygrowl
11-13-2014, 02:34 PM
As of yesterday there were two $14 parking passes available, one, when I made this post, 0 when I decided to buy it. I guess it was a good deal

sportzfan
11-13-2014, 04:13 PM
Parking is only $10 a couple of blocks from the Forum I park either at 250 Peabody or up at Peabody and second street. both are very safe places. Dont park in the parking garage on the south side of peabody by the hampton inn because it will take you forever to get out.

bullygrowl
11-13-2014, 04:42 PM
Alright, thats what i'll do. On a game like tonight, can I just move down to open seats to get closer, or do they frown on that?

jumbo
11-13-2014, 04:51 PM
Alright, thats what i'll do. On a game like tonight, can I just move down to open seats to get closer, or do they frown on that?

I would imagine there will be some empty seats tonight. the ushers at the portals generally check your ticket, but you can get by them fairly easily. once your in a seat the only person that would say anything is the person whose seat you took

codeDawg
11-13-2014, 05:12 PM
As of yesterday there were two $14 parking passes available, one, when I made this post, 0 when I decided to buy it. I guess it was a good deal

Yeah, that was a good deal. It would have been a lot warmer. You'll be fine in the Peabody Garage though, and you can stop on Beale and get a drank too.

Outside Dawg
11-13-2014, 05:23 PM

They have ushers working each section, so you would be able to move down within your section but will probably not be able to get into lower sections.