PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like Rebs are going to miss out on CeCe Jefferson

RossDawg82
11-13-2014, 10:50 AM
I like to pay attention to recruiting when I get the time, but from the things I had heard, CeCe was all but destined for Oxford. Now Ole Davis from 247 has changed his CB from OM to cloudy. They are now at 2% to get him, where before it was closer to 20 or 30%. Its nice o see them get back their old ways and miss out on some of these guys.

jumbo
11-13-2014, 10:53 AM
he CBs anyone that visits Oxford to OM and then changes right before they commit.

RossDawg82
11-13-2014, 11:03 AM
he CBs anyone that visits Oxford to OM and then changes right before they commit.

haha

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-13-2014, 11:17 AM

Which is complete bullshit. As a manager of a 247 site, he should have more ethics than that.

engie
11-13-2014, 11:19 AM
He really does do that...

He CBed every single player in the MS top 10 to OM at one point in the 2015 cycle. About 2 of which are actually going to end up there. It says "he's right" on his statistical record, but reality is, he changes it at the last minute...

thf24
11-13-2014, 11:20 AM
It says "he's right" on his statistical record, but reality is, he changes it at the last minute...

Prototypical Reb behavior, doing that and not seeing anything wrong with it.

engie
11-13-2014, 11:33 AM
Prototypical Reb behavior, doing that and not seeing anything wrong with it.

Makes it funny, because they think they are sweeping the state next year -- why? Because David has CB'd all the players to OM. Even had a Starkville kid CB'd to them at one point, which he just changed to MSU. As of today, he thinks 2 Starkville kids are the only players MSU is getting in the state. I wish I could pull the archive from this time last year, when MSU was getting literally no one...

It's a pretty big joke really. You can only take his CBs seriously when they have kids going somewhere other than OM...