PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Josh Pastner could be available at the end of the season

codeDawg
11-12-2014, 10:34 PM
Lost to D-II Christian Brothers in an exhibition.

TUSK
11-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Mullen to Memphis?****

did I do that right?

thf24
11-12-2014, 10:58 PM
There's some here in Memphis who say that Pastner has actually been pretty good and that he suffers from the heightened expectations under Calipari, and others who claim that he's monumentally underachieved given the level of talent he's had to work with. After watching bits of that game, I'm starting to shift from the former group to the latter.

codeDawg
11-13-2014, 08:58 AM
There's some here in Memphis who say that Pastner has actually been pretty good and that he suffers from the heightened expectations under Calipari, and others who claim that he's monumentally underachieved given the level of talent he's had to work with. After watching bits of that game, I'm starting to shift from the former group to the latter.

I'm there too. He has a lot of people caught up in stArZeZ and not so much on playing winning basketball. He's a great guy, a relentless worker, heck of a recruiter, but a pretty bad floor coach. Maybe Calipari levels are unrealistic, but Memphis basketball can do a hell of a lot better than what they are doing now.

engie
11-13-2014, 09:20 AM
Would make a great Stansbury to Ray's Williams... I'm just saying...