PDA

View Full Version : Best hype video YET!

Coach 57
11-12-2014, 09:34 PM
http://youtu.be/znBWJV56Bwc

I know I'm probably doing this all wrong (some one please help me), but this is THE best hype video I've seen yet!

Coach 57
11-12-2014, 09:36 PM
I didn't make this, but I'll tell you that this song coupled with these highlights makes me want to pull my old helmet out of the closet and pads, cleets and uni and give it ONE more shot!

Bully041184
11-12-2014, 09:38 PM
The link isnt working for me...

BeardoMSU
11-12-2014, 09:51 PM
Good, but far from the best. I've never heard that song, but I liked it.

mstatefan91
11-12-2014, 09:56 PM
It's using all of the footage from hailstate productions.

Political Hack
11-12-2014, 10:18 PM
love that song with the highlights.

TaleofTwoDogs
11-13-2014, 12:00 AM
Sorry, Coach, but the best is the LSU highlight with the "Jungle" soundtrack. Great imagery to go with the sound. But this is a good one.

aerodawg
11-13-2014, 12:03 AM
http://youtu.be/znBWJV56Bwc

I know I'm probably doing this all wrong (some one please help me), but this is THE best hype video I've seen yet!

Hasn't everyone figured it out yet? Each video is "THE BEST ONE YET." About as overused as "Click an ad while you are here."

ETA: Just now watched the highlight. Funny that the song is the one created for League of Legends video game. I wondered when it came out how long it would be until it got used in actual sports. It is a pretty hype song for this sort of thing. The nerdgasms over it were real.

BeardoMSU
11-13-2014, 12:18 AM
Hasn't everyone figured it out yet? Each video is "THE BEST ONE YET." About as overused as "Click an ad while you are here."

ETA: Just now watched the highlight. Funny that the song is the one created for League of Legends video game. I wondered when it came out how long it would be until it got used in actual sports. It is a pretty hype song for this sort of thing. The nerdgasms over it were real.

Agreed, except this particular video wasn't created by our badass media department. I'm thinkin' of riding the season out with them....(as Tupac would say)....

CadaverDawg
11-13-2014, 12:20 AM
Did I miss this week's hype video? Been a busy work week so I wasn't sure.

BeardoMSU
11-13-2014, 12:29 AM

Nope. It hasn't been released yet.

TheRef
11-13-2014, 12:36 AM

Tomorrow at 9 AM

LiterallyPolice
11-13-2014, 12:41 AM
About as overused as "Click an ad while you are here."

So I'm not the only one who's noticed...

aerodawg
11-13-2014, 12:59 AM
So I'm not the only one who's noticed...

It is cringe-worthy at this point.

War Machine Dawg
11-13-2014, 02:15 AM
FYI, the song is "Warriors" by Imagine Dragons. It's badass.

dawgs
11-13-2014, 02:47 AM
Either my ears are broken or y'all's are broken, but that song is terrible. I had to turn it off halfway thru because the song did the opposite of pump me up.

Crystal Balls
11-13-2014, 07:54 AM
I liked it.

Dawgtini
11-13-2014, 08:48 AM
*1 will watch again! #HA1LSTATE

Perpetual Underachiever
11-13-2014, 09:26 AM
Either my ears are broken or y'all's are broken, but that song is terrible. I had to turn it off halfway thru because the song did the opposite of pump me up.

Agreed. Some of yall need to put down the xbox remote and get out of the house if you think that is a good "hype" song. My 9 year old nephew would completely agree with you though, Imagine Dragons is BADASS! I'm hopeful we use "Radioactive" for the next video***

blacklistedbully
11-13-2014, 11:54 AM
Sorry, didn't think it was very good.

A) Video clips were mostly too short and too fast. By the time I'd start to maybe get "the flow", it would switch to another, so I constantly felt like I was, "catching up".

B) Also wasn't impressed with the choice of song. Have nothing against the song, it just didn't get me, "pumped up".

I def do love what the HailState guys are putting out these days.

Political Hack
11-13-2014, 12:00 PM
It is cringe-worthy at this point.

feel free to click an ad while complaining about clicking ads.

Coach 57
11-13-2014, 12:15 PM
Did you guys listen to the words of the song? I think it describes MSU a good bit.

Lyrics

"As a child you would WAIT & WATCHfrom far away"
"But you always knew that you'd be the one to work while they all played."
"In youth you'd lay awake at night & scheme"
"Of all the things that you would change but it was just a dream"

CHORUS

"Here WE ARE DONT turn away NOW!"
"We are the Warriors that built this town!"

There is SO much that is telling in this ONE verse. We were ALWAYS (and until this year looked at) as lesser than any school in the SEC. Some of the flack we catch now is because of our abysmal past (Maine anyone?). We had to "wait & watch from FAR away". But THESE kids (most of our leaders) have been through the absolute ringer! Not only Dak but (as a father) I see Josh sleeping and living in his car for 8 months it hurts me. I can see him dreaming BIG! I see Dak staring into his mom's casket surrounded by his loved ones and see him pressing & trying to fulfill HIS dreams despite this. I see a band of misfits turned down by other SEC schools. I see Bear's anger after never getting another call from a either school in the state he grew up in. Ben Beckwith taking the LONG road to be where he is. This song speaks to the DREAMER and tells them ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE UP? I don't know maybe I'm too vested because I too was an outcast much like these kids that I cheer for every Saturday. Lol, I just love this football team!

FlabLoser
11-13-2014, 01:31 PM
Did you guys listen to the words of the song? I think it describes MSU a good bit.

Lyrics

"As a child you would WAIT & WATCHfrom far away"
"But you always knew that you'd be the one to work while they all played."
"In youth you'd lay awake at night & scheme"
"Of all the things that you would change but it was just a dream"

CHORUS

"Here WE ARE DONT turn away NOW!"
"We are the Warriors that built this town!"

There is SO much that is telling in this ONE verse. We were ALWAYS (and until this year looked at) as lesser than any school in the SEC. Some of the flack we catch now is because of our abysmal past (Maine anyone?). We had to "wait & watch from FAR away". But THESE kids (most of our leaders) have been through the absolute ringer! Not only Dak but (as a father) I see Josh sleeping and living in his car for 8 months it hurts me. I can see him dreaming BIG! I see Dak staring into his mom's casket surrounded by his loved ones and see him pressing & trying to fulfill HIS dreams despite this. I see a band of misfits turned down by other SEC schools. I see Bear's anger after never getting another call from a either school in the state he grew up in. Ben Beckwith taking the LONG road to be where he is. This song speaks to the DREAMER and tells them ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE UP? I don't know maybe I'm too vested because I too was an outcast much like these kids that I cheer for every Saturday. Lol, I just love this football team!

Strong.

I think we'll see a MSU vs LSU type performance form MSU. Maybe even a blowout.