PDA

View Full Version : Had and LSU friend tell me today that we need to start sending emails to the SEC...

IMissJack
11-12-2014, 08:18 PM
about SEC Bama bias before the game. Get on record so to speak. He was still pretty upset about the Bama officiating this weekend.

TUSK
11-12-2014, 08:24 PM
about SEC Bama bias before the game. Get on record so to speak. He was still pretty upset about the Bama officiating this weekend.

didn't they (LSU) take issue with the officiating when yall stomped em earlier this year...?

sounds a lot like "lil boy who cried wolf"...

IMissJack
11-12-2014, 08:35 PM
Well, well, well, defensive are we?

TUSK
11-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Well, well, well, defensive are we?

No, I don't think your LSU buddy was being "defensive"... just a bit hypocritical and a lot paranoid.

SDDawg
11-12-2014, 09:19 PM
Waste of time and energy.

engie
11-12-2014, 09:34 PM
didn't they (LSU) take issue with the officiating when yall stomped em earlier this year...?

sounds a lot like "lil boy who cried wolf"...

You right.

They've cried about literally everything this year. Cry every time we beat them in anything actually. Seems to have come with Mainieri. That whole AD has gone pussified crybaby. Somewhere, Skip is pissed at what they are doing to the monster he built.

Coach 57
11-12-2014, 09:40 PM
I don't have a dog in the hunt, but there were some HORRIBLE non-calls in both games. But I'll tell you this ripping a QBs face mask off in a dog pile is straight up weak! I've also seen UK not get called for the same thing a few weeks ago. But also saw Skipper hold in most of the 4th qtr.

TUSK
11-12-2014, 09:44 PM
I don't have a dog in the hunt, but there were some HORRIBLE non-calls in both games. But I'll tell you this ripping a QBs face mask off in a dog pile is straight up weak! I've also seen UK not get called for the same thing a few weeks ago. But also saw Skipper hold in most of the 4th qtr.

I'm with you...

the PF call vs LSU in Bammer game could have been offsetting... the PF foul vs AL in OT was suspect.

also, both teams' WR/DB were chicken fightin'/holdin' all over the place... it was a wash, IMO...