PDA

View Full Version : How does this keep happening?

DudyDawg
11-12-2014, 03:42 PM
@McMurphyESPN: Two big Ws for FSU today: no charges for Karlos Williams & Jameis Winston hearing delayed, decision due day after natl title game

I am dumbfounded as to how they keep getting away with this shit

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2014, 03:44 PM
@McMurphyESPN: Two big Ws for FSU today: no charges for Karlos Williams & Jameis Winston hearing delayed, decision due day after natl title game

I am dumbfounded as to how they keep getting away with this shit

Their university will eventually suffer for it. Just shows the true priorities

DudyDawg
11-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Their university will eventually suffer for it. Just shows the true priorities

I agree, and I think Jimbo is reallllly putting his neck out there to support this and keep playing them. He's risking way too much for a year of winning

EAVdog
11-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Will make for a great 30 for 30.

For all we know Jimbo may have a Million Dollar bonus for winning a Natty. Million dollars will buy a lot of ethics.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-12-2014, 03:57 PM
FSU might be the most corrupt program in the NCAA, from the lack of discipline by Bowden and to academic fraud of 61 players and to Free Shoes University. Nobody has had the wide range of infractions like FSU...

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2014, 03:57 PM
I think the entire nation just hopes they lose so we can all stop talking about it.

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2014, 03:59 PM
FSU might be the most corrupt program in the NCAA, from the lack of discipline by Bowden and to academic fraud of 61 players and to Free Shoes University. Nobody has had the wide range of infractions like FSU...

Auburn

FSU is currupt, but I still think it's worse to have a wide range of recruiting violations. At least the competitive balance of the sport isn't thrown off by FSU's problems.

thunderclap
11-12-2014, 04:23 PM
It would be poetic for the U, one of the most corrupt programs of all time, to beat them Saturday and sit them down.

starkvegasdawg
11-12-2014, 04:39 PM
I think the entire nation just hopes they lose so we can all stop talking about it.

If Clemson had not just completely melted down they'd already have a loss. I've never seen a game gift wrapped like that one in my life.

EdDawg
11-12-2014, 04:48 PM
I spoke with a FSU grad the other day and she said she would not support the university until Winston was gone.

Smitty
11-12-2014, 04:53 PM
I spoke with a FSU grad the other day and she said she would not support the university until Winston was gone.

All my Seminole friends are the opposite. They don't give a damn. Just win baby.

DudyDawg
11-12-2014, 05:04 PM
It would be poetic for the U, one of the most corrupt programs of all time, to beat them Saturday and sit them down.

Hopefully with a wide right

MabenMaroon
11-12-2014, 05:58 PM
All my Seminole friends are the opposite. They don't give a damn. Just win baby.

Kinda like a lot the tsun folks I have speak to.