PDA

View Full Version : what are the Bama message boards saying?

archdog
11-11-2014, 09:11 PM
It would be interesting to see what type of breakdowns they are doing on our team.

EAVdog
11-11-2014, 09:15 PM
There is a spirited debate on which beef jerky Saban would eat and lots of speculation on what the UA campus actually looks like.

I seen it dawg
11-11-2014, 09:27 PM
Getting ready for Auburn

curmudgeon
11-11-2014, 09:34 PM
lots of "120th ranked pass defense" and "gave up 34 to UAB" and "We Believe"

Liverpooldawg
11-11-2014, 09:37 PM
It would be interesting to see what type of breakdowns they are doing on our team.

They are basically saying our defense sucks and they won't have much trouble with us. There is very little discussion about our game actually. They aren't worried at all.

maroonmania
11-11-2014, 10:06 PM
They are basically saying our defense sucks and they won't have much trouble with us. There is very little discussion about our game actually. They aren't worried at all.

Can't blame them really. Mullen's offenses have shown little to no ability to score against a Saban defense so they aren't worried. They just think it will be more of the same.

ShotgunDawg
11-11-2014, 10:21 PM
Can't blame them really. Mullen's offenses have shown little to no ability to score against a Saban defense so they aren't worried. They just think it will be more of the same.

This is the only thing that concerns me in this game. We will likely need to score around 24 points to win, and, while I think our offense should be plenty good enough to do that, I'm don't quite understand why we haven't had more success against Bama in the past.

This is the by far the best offense we've had, but we haven't done anything against Bama offensively since Mullen's been here. It's my only concern because I wonder if their style of defense in our "kryptonite" or if we simply haven't had the right players to score on Bama.

We'll find out Saturday

smootness
11-11-2014, 10:37 PM
[/B][/B]

This is the only thing that concerns me in this game. We will likely need to score around 24 points to win, and, while I think our offense should be plenty good enough to do that, I'm don't quite understand why we haven't had more success against Bama in the past.

This is the by far the best offense we've had, but we haven't done anything against Bama offensively since Mullen's been here. It's my only concern because I wonder if their style of defense in our "kryptonite" or if we simply haven't had the right players to score on Bama.

We'll find out Saturday

Because most of the defenses Saban has fielded at Bama have been historically dominant and we've either had a square peg or a Chris Relf at QB. I don't know why people keep bringing this up. Mullen has never had a QB in that game who could run everything he has, and that is a massive disadvantage against Alabama.

Don't let Miles get into your head. Was Saban this style of offense's kryptonite against Mullen at Florida? Nope. 2-0 in the last two with a combined 59 points against better Bama defenses.

ShotgunDawg
11-11-2014, 10:41 PM
Because most of the defenses Saban has fielded at Bama have been historically dominant and we've either had a square peg or a Chris Relf at QB. I don't know why people keep bringing this up. Mullen has never had a QB in that game who could run everything he has, and that is a massive disadvantage against Alabama.

Don't let Miles get into your head. Was Saban this style of offense's kryptonite against Mullen at Florida? Nope. 2-0 in the last two with a combined 59 points against better Bama defenses.

Excellent point. Makes me feel even better. I think we win, but in the back of my mind, it's been my only question.