PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought ....

MabenMaroon
11-11-2014, 08:59 PM
Three CFB polls have been posted so far this year. The committee supposedly spends a lot of time watching film of the teams and their games, and some of those on the committee are actually pretty knowledgeable about the college football game. I suspect they all employ the "eye test" to some degree or another in formulating their opinion. The one thing that has been rock solid consistent in their ranking is MSU at No.1. Only for one week did Alabama get in ( I think ). Positions 2 through 4 have all changed. There must be a reason for this. Could it possibly be that in spite of Las Vegas odds-makers, national talking heads and just the general feeling of our past history and where we came from, that some of the more knowledgeable people have figured out that we are just a better team than Alabama this year?
I know that on any given Saturday anything can happen when top notch teams play each other, but I am not nervous, I am not anxious, I am excited much like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. I have the feeling it will be all good, just don't know the what, when, how and why the good will occur. Therein lies my eager anticipation for 2:30 pm this coming Saturday, almost can't wait for it to get here. Just want to see it all unfold.
Hail State! Go Dawgs !

archdog
11-11-2014, 09:04 PM
Just a reminder. Hand the ball to the ref in the back of the endzone. Do not drop it before the goal line.