PDA

View Full Version : anybody find it off that Kellenberger waited until the bye week

Political Hack
11-11-2014, 03:13 PM
to publish the story on the Kimchee lawsuit?

must be nice to control the media.

Westdawg
11-11-2014, 03:18 PM
i laughed about it a little when i heard about the write-up this week. doesn't surprise me in the least. i hope we wreck those tools on Thanksgiving week.

RossDawg82
11-11-2014, 03:23 PM
What else do they have to write about??

Johnson85
11-11-2014, 05:59 PM
to publish the story on the Kimchee lawsuit?

must be nice to control the media.

If I was a judge I think I'd rip Farese a new one (not really because I'd need the campaign donations later), but lots of people have their life and jobs disrupted by litigation. Litigation sucks and is disruptive. Delaying a deposition until the bye week is understandable, but putting it off until after the season is ridiculous. A person with a job and family and bills to pay would be SOL, but people playing a game (albeit professionally) get accommodation? BS

I'd also be a little annoyed if I were the judge at Farese claiming that 11 days is not enough time to schedule and prepare a deposition when he's been given up to 30 days. Twenty days is plenty. There will be plenty of instances where a schedule is booked up twenty to thirty days out, but him objecting to only having eleven days (assuming the CL didn't screw that up) indicates that's not the problem. He clearly wants to delay the trial, he just wants to complain while he does.