PDA

View Full Version : playoff "games" ticket reservation

FlabLoser
11-11-2014, 11:20 AM
Has anybody reserved tickets yet on hailstate.com?

They allow you to reserve tickets to any possible postseason game(s) that you are willing to go to such as the SEC Championship game, and a long list of bowl games. They also list "Playoff Games", but not individual playoff games like the Sugar Bowl, Rose Bowl, and Championship games. Credit cards won't be charged until we know which game(s) we are going to.

The prices for "Playoff Games" is $650 each, despite the fact that prices listed in the instructions are:

Rose Bowl $175
Sugar Bowl $175 - $250
Champ Game $450 - $650

No combination of that adds up to the $650 reservation price for "Playoff Games".

What's up with that?

mstatefan91
11-11-2014, 11:42 AM
I'm also curious about this. Anybody really understand what's going on with the ticket reservation system?

Jack Lambert
11-11-2014, 11:54 AM
This is like Joseph leading the Israelites into the land of milk and honey. This is new to us and we have no clue. The only thing god let them in on was they had to destroy everything and everyone. (Deuteronomy 7:1) All we know now is we have to destroy everyone to get there.

I hope you all know what I mean here.

Dawgbite
11-11-2014, 01:23 PM
Assuming we keep winning, tha rose/sugar bowl tickets are as listed. The NC game tickets start selling with the $650 tickets first until gone then drop back to the $450 tickets. You have no choice. Highest BDC ranks gets slotted first then so on. If you get Rose Suger Bowl tickets through the BDC, you are guaranteed NC tickets. I asked how high I need to be and was told 1500 or better to guarantee tickets to SEC championship or the playoffs. I ain't there.

mstatefan91
11-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Alright thanks dawgbite.

Also, do you get to pick which bowls you'd be willing to go to or is it an all or nothing type deal?

Asking for my dad who was confused about the whole thing. And I didn't know exactly how it worked by just reading the email/info they sent out.

Dawgbite
11-11-2014, 01:45 PM
Pick all that you are WILLING to attend. If we go to said bowl you will be put in line all others will be disregarded. He also suggested that if I was outside of 1500 that I should explore the secondary market if I wanted to insure tickets. He said that there will not be a problem selling tickets if I get them from both sides.

mstatefan91
11-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Thanks again!

starkvegasdawg
11-11-2014, 01:55 PM
This is like Joseph leading the Israelites into the land of milk and honey.

This kind of like the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor?

Jack Lambert
11-11-2014, 02:45 PM
This kind of like the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor?

Joshua- Joseph. Pretty much the same. My favorite person from the Old Testament is Gideon. I could just see his face when god told him he had too many men and he could only take 300 into battle.

BulldogBear
11-11-2014, 04:09 PM
On secondary market you can get Sugar Bowl tickets for around $200. I don't get this at all from the school.