PDA

View Full Version : Bama is beat up...

Covercorner2
11-11-2014, 09:26 AM
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2014/11/exhausted_alabama_players_hit.html

I also like the last sentence of this article.

ShotgunDawg
11-11-2014, 09:31 AM
But, but, but, Goat said we had no chance because Bama won....

Coach34
11-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Goat got a couple days of rest this week- he sounded tired himself

Political Hack
11-11-2014, 10:29 AM
and JRob is fresh. Feed him 40 times.

msstate7
11-11-2014, 10:41 AM
and JRob is fresh. Feed him 40 times.

No way he gets 40. If he gets 20, I think we win for sure

Political Hack
11-11-2014, 10:46 AM
No way he gets 40. If he gets 20, I think we win for sure

hyperbole. but he needs to touch it as many times as possible, rushing and receiving.

Reason2succeed
11-11-2014, 10:50 AM
Up tempo RTGDFB

bulldawg28
11-11-2014, 11:08 AM
If we can keep the tempo I believe the lanes will open up as the game progresses. Those 300 lb guys no matter how they rotate will wear down quick.

Coach34
11-11-2014, 12:30 PM
Yep- got to keep them from subbing fatties on us

msstate7
11-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Yep- got to keep them from subbing fatties on us
Gotta keep the chains moving

Johnson85
11-11-2014, 12:54 PM
Is Bama's left tackle back and healthy? Robinson? Was thinking he was out for a few weeks but haven't heard anything else.

ShotgunDawg
11-11-2014, 12:59 PM
Is Bama's left tackle back and healthy? Robinson? Was thinking he was out for a few weeks but haven't heard anything else.

I believe he played against LSU but wasn't extremely effective

TrapGame
11-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Saw a post of the FB Hail State Dawg Pound a screen shot of a Bama practice report.

- Yeldon has a sprained ankle and will have limited practice.

- OL line a little beat up. Robinson has a heavily taped ankle but practicing.

- LB Ragland has a protective club on his left hand.

- Back up RBs are taking turns pretending to be JRob in practice. (Sounds like there's a lot of concentration on stopping Josh. Good luck with that.)

RBritt
11-11-2014, 01:07 PM
I'd let Jones, Preston, and Ryan Brown beat on Robinson til he quits.

ShotgunDawg
11-11-2014, 01:13 PM
Saw a post of the FB Hail State Dawg Pound a screen shot of a Bama practice report.

- Yeldon has a sprained ankle and will have limited practice.

- OL line a little beat up. Robinson has a heavily taped ankle but practicing.

- LB Ragland has a protective club on his left hand.

- Back up RBs are taking turns pretending to be JRob in practice. (Sounds like there's a lot of concentration on stopping Josh. Good luck with that.)

THIS IS GOLD. WE ARE ABOUT TO WHIP THAT ASS

Jack Lambert
11-11-2014, 01:46 PM
Back up RBs are taking turns pretending to be JRob in practice. (Sounds like there's a lot of concentration on stopping Josh. Good luck with that.)

This alway cracks me up hearing back up being the other teams starters. How does that help you? Just because you can stop a 3rd team Freshman running back doesn't let you know if you can stop the starter from the other team.

starkvegasdawg
11-11-2014, 01:52 PM
This alway cracks me up hearing back up being the other teams starters. How does that help you? Just because you can stop a 3rd team Freshman running back doesn't let you know if you can stop the starter from the other team.

I thought the same thing. I remember back when we went to the Cotton Bowl against TX our scout team RB was playing the part of Ricky Williams (sans wedding dress) and was saying how he was enjoying that because it was more true to his form. My first thought was that if you were half the runner Ricky Williams was you wouldn't be on the scout team. Unless you have a runner like JRob there is no way you can prepare for him unless you put a fire hydrant on roller skates and tried to knock that over.

moss818
11-11-2014, 01:59 PM
I thought the same thing. I remember back when we went to the Cotton Bowl against TX our scout team RB was playing the part of Ricky Williams (sans wedding dress) and was saying how he was enjoying that because it was more true to his form. My first thought was that if you were half the runner Ricky Williams was you wouldn't be on the scout team. Unless you have a runner like JRob there is no way you can prepare for him unless you put a fire hydrant on roller skates and tried to knock that over.

I remember this as well, that scout team running back was the one and only Justin Griffith I believe. Now I will go back to erasing that game from my memory.

BulldogDX55
11-11-2014, 02:05 PM
I remember during Michigan Gator Bowl prep, we had redshirting freshman Jameon Lewis pretending to be Denard Robinson. Worked out pretty well, I'd say.

jumbo
11-11-2014, 02:28 PM
Bama has not scored a first quarter TD in the game after LSU since 2001. We need a fast start on saturday