PDA

View Full Version : FMB to play "Don't Stop Believing" at BDS

TheRef
11-10-2014, 11:39 PM
The Famous Maroon Band just sent out on Twitter that they will play "Don't Stop Believing" between the 3rd and 4th quarter of the game vs Alabama. They want people to sing it when they play it.

Would be cool to take over BDS with Don't Stop Believing.

CadaverDawg
11-11-2014, 12:10 AM
We'll have a controllable lead by that point. Will be awesome

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
11-11-2014, 12:12 AM
I could hear them practicing as I walked across campus at the end of the day today. Something special about the sun setting on the Drill Field with "Don't Stop Believing" ringing out from the distance. They had moved on to "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" by the time I got to my truck, and it was then I got that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of old and evil.

And at that moment you could go to a steep hill in StarkVegas and look east, and with the right kind of eyes you could almost see the high-water mark. That place where the Tide finally broke and rolled back.

Gen. Grant
11-11-2014, 01:02 AM
I can't wait to hear that at home. My favorite is still slow Battle Hymn of the Republic after a victory. I wish they would do an extended version. Most people are leaving by then so I'm sure few know what I'm talking about.

Reason2succeed
11-11-2014, 08:09 AM
I loved Battle Hymn after a win but everyone leaves. I think the Vandy game is going to be the biggest party ever in Starkville if we win this Saturday so maybe that's a good time to break it out.

The only song I really need to hear the FMB playing on Saturday night has words that say, "we JUST beat the Hail out of you. Maroon! White! Fight Dogs Fight! Mississippi State? Ya damn right!"