PDA

View Full Version : With the success of MSU this year I have not followed the NFL much at all

starkvegasdawg
11-10-2014, 03:54 PM
But today I thought I would check the standings and see how the NFC South is looking since my dad was always a Saints fan and I am a Falcons fan. I knew the falcons had lost a lot of games this year so it did not surprise me to see them 3-6. What did surprise me was to see such a horrible record and then see they are only 1 game out of the division lead. The NFC South is the laughing stock of hte NFL this year. Bad when 1-8 Tampa Bay still mathematically has a shot.

RossDawg82
11-10-2014, 04:10 PM
As a die hard Bulldog and Bucs fan, you can imagine why im so excited to have one good team this year. Since 2003, I have lived in Mediocrity.

FlabLoser
11-10-2014, 04:12 PM
Same here. With so much enjoyment and savoring of college football, I find little room for NFL interest.

msstate7
11-10-2014, 05:21 PM
I still enjoy watching the saints, but my stress level is nowhere near state sports and the braves. If the saints win, great. If they lose, oh well.

maroonmania
11-10-2014, 05:34 PM
You haven't missed much. Until it gets to the last few weeks of the season to determine the playoff brackets and then get the playoffs started I don't find the week to week games very interesting.

LC Dawg
11-10-2014, 06:04 PM
I still enjoy watching the saints, but my stress level is nowhere near state sports and the braves. If the saints win, great. If they lose, oh well.

I've been that way with the Saints since they won the Super Bowl. I get into a little more when they're in the playoffs but not nearly as much as I used to. I never thought they'd go to a Super Bowl much less win one so I'm going to continue to enjoy it.
When the Bulldogs win the championship this year it will make for some very relaxing football seasons for the next few years.

LiterallyPolice
11-10-2014, 06:08 PM
I've been that way with the Saints since they won the Super Bowl. I get into a little more when they're in the playoffs but not nearly as much as I used to. I never thought they'd go to a Super Bowl much less win one so I'm going to continue to enjoy it.
When the Bulldogs win the championship this year it will make for some very relaxing football seasons for the next few years.

I feel the exact same way about the Saints. In my book, the Saints have about a decade after their Super Bowl win before I start expecting playoff success again. Until then, they're playing with house money so to speak.