PDA

View Full Version : Saturdays Game

RossDawg82
11-10-2014, 03:18 PM
I am hoping for an undefeated season and a #1 ranking throughout the entire process. But there is a part of me that would like to clinch the West in Oxford while their fans sit and watch us Celebrate on their 50 yard line, and then take their women back to Starkville. Although, if we beat Bama, we can clinch on our own field the next Saturday. Its hard to pick one. So lend me your thoughts:

Clinch on our field with a win vs Bama and Vandy or
Lose to Bama (close loss at least) and clinch the West on TSUN's home field while their fans cry a river and talk about how Freeze just isn't the best coach for the Rebs.

Rayburn8
11-10-2014, 03:24 PM
We can't clinch on their field. Even if we win, we would have to wait to see if Auburn can win the Iron bowl that night. Iron bowl will be the 6:45 espn game and egg bowl will be the 2:30
CBS.

Bubb Rubb
11-10-2014, 03:26 PM
I am hoping for an undefeated season and a #1 ranking throughout the entire process. But there is a part of me that would like to clinch the West in Oxford while their fans sit and watch us Celebrate on their 50 yard line, and then take their women back to Starkville. Although, if we beat Bama, we can clinch on our own field the next Saturday. Its hard to pick one. So lend me your thoughts:

Clinch on our field with a win vs Bama and Vandy or
Lose to Bama (close loss at least) and clinch the West on TSUN's home field while their fans cry a river and talk about how Freeze just isn't the best coach for the Rebs.

First of all, if we lost to Bama, we couldn't clinch in Oxford. We would need Bama to lose another game.

The right answer is just win, baby. I would love to beat Bama, and then clinch against Vandy. It would make it more fun to beat Ole Miss in a game that really doesn't matter to us anyway.**

msstate7
11-10-2014, 03:27 PM
Clinch on our field then pound OM for good measure

GTHOM
11-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Beat bama, dispose of vandy, then beat the everliving shit out of ole miss and send the Rev. Freez back to sunday school

Beaver
11-10-2014, 03:30 PM
I want to clinch against Vandy. Imagine going to Oxford knowing that they can't do anything to prevent State from going to Atlanta. Think the team would still be able to get up for this game for the simple fact that it's the Egg Bowl, and you're still playing for an undefeated season as well as the opportunity to choose where you play the first playoff game (being ranked #1). That just sounds like a fun game to me.

Plus if we beat Bama, it will make for an incredibly fun atmosphere at Davis Wade with it being Senior Night and having the chance to clinch.

RossDawg82
11-10-2014, 03:32 PM
My bad, I didn't think about Bama only having one loss as well. So remove this thread and lets just kick the shit out of Bama