PDA

View Full Version : When will it end?

Leroy Jenkins
11-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Jason Seahorn, when asked about MSU.... "Its hard to tell if they are getting better when they play teams like Presbyterian." I though we would be beyond this by now.

If we get Verne and Gary in the booth for TBFTGE how will their brains rationalize Mississippi playing Mississippi? Verne may stroke-out.

justwin
11-10-2014, 04:28 PM
that's terrible. he should lose his job over this.

Jason Seahorn, when asked about MSU.... "Its hard to tell if they are getting better when they play teams like Presbyterian." I though we would be beyond this by now.

If we get Verne and Gary in the booth for TBFTGE how will their brains rationalize Mississippi playing Mississippi? Verne may stroke-out.

RossDawg82
11-10-2014, 04:32 PM
But Ole Miss is clearly making their own path by playing great ball clubs like UT Martin :rolleyes:

Leroy Jenkins
11-10-2014, 04:35 PM
And right on time, we get the Verne and Gary announcement today.

maroonmania
11-10-2014, 04:36 PM
Well, if it makes you feel any better, one of the old coaches on the ESPNU show "Who's In" last night said that Mississippi State recovered a fumble on an unexpected snap to beat Auburn at the end of the game this weekend. I'm sure Aggie fans were not amused.

Political Hack
11-10-2014, 04:44 PM
how do these jack holes stay employed?

Leroy Jenkins
11-10-2014, 09:17 PM
how do these jack holes stay employed?

The job requires ZERO original thought. Just regurgitate crap other guys have spewed.

Political Hack
11-10-2014, 09:43 PM
The job requires ZERO original thought. Just regurgitate crap other guys have spewed.

maybe people will know who we are after we beat auburn next weekend.***

SDDawg
11-10-2014, 09:53 PM

It *IS* over. Only retards and people that should be run out of their job are getting this wrong. Good analysts are not confused.