PDA

View Full Version : Coach34 check this out

GTHOM
11-10-2014, 11:58 AM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/film-study-alabama-primed-end-mississippi-states-dream-season/

Saw this on SDS earlier today and it sounds slightly homer for Bama to me. Yes Bama is good up front but so are we, i think Day and Malone/Beckwith can move their big space eaters inside and open it up. Or at least do enough to keep them honest. LSU didnt run for a ton on them but they did move it on them running the ball. Bama has struggled with mobile QB's as of late and we have one. The best one. I think if we spread them out the LB's may struggle to keep up with us out of a 5 wide and that will open up Dak for the running game out of that set. We probably wont run for 250 or anything like that but we can definitely move the ball and put up some points. Theres just too much for them to account for, im not sure they will have an answer for all what we do. Coach34? Anyone else's thoughts?

CadaverDawg
11-10-2014, 12:07 PM
What a homer piece. I'm going to bookmark it along with several other great articles and posts, and we'll break em back out on Monday. We have made guys like this look foolish all season. Remember ole "chest tattoo"?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-10-2014, 12:07 PM
He writes for SDS Bama and Roll Bama Roll...I'd take this with a grain of salt.

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2014, 12:17 PM
He writes for SDS Bama and Roll Bama Roll...I'd take this with a grain of salt.

This

I looked the guy up and he covers Alabama and has for a good while. Really wish people would release articles and be up front about who they are. By not doing this, SDS tries pass an article off as objective when it clearly isn't.

Jack Lambert
11-10-2014, 12:21 PM
One thing for sure. Dak is the best QB they have faced this season however Sims is not the best we have faced.

codeDawg
11-10-2014, 12:25 PM
So he thinks Bama's offense is really good and is hanging his hat on the defense stopping a one-dimensional LSU running attack. The strength of the MSU offense is how multiple it is. We can run zone-read, bubble screens, option pitch, deep gos, QB draws, end arounds, even WR passes back to the QB. Pick your poison to defend, and we'll come at you from another angle. He's right that it isn't complicated, but it is targeted, exact, and so far, well executed.

Does our defensive backfield worry me? Yeah, a little, but once you take the threat of the bomb out of the picture on the short field, we have been lights out. It's going to be a hell of a game on Saturday.

Political Hack
11-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Auburn was a tougher match up for us than Bama will be.

Saltydog
11-10-2014, 12:45 PM
"Bama will take back it's rightful spot at the top of the college football landscape". Those SOB's really believe it's their birthright or something .

godlluB
11-10-2014, 12:59 PM
You're looking for credibility on SDS?! That's hilarious.

Coach34
11-10-2014, 01:42 PM
We are the better team. I've heard Brian Griese and now David Pollack talking about how much they like us Saturday. Screw those Bammer homers

GTHOM
11-10-2014, 02:22 PM
You're looking for credibility on SDS?! That's hilarious.

I wasnt looking for it i was just putting this on here, thought it was interesting. Its clear the guy is a homer though according to him they will shut our offense down

DonnieFootball
11-10-2014, 02:45 PM
Is that "Ashy Larry" in the SDS photo under the headline? Guess he's moved on from back alley dice...