PDA

View Full Version : How long is this week going to be???

Coach34
11-09-2014, 10:05 PM
time is going to drag ass with nothing but anticipation of us clinching the West for the 1st time since 1998. I'm so ready for Saturday

msstate7
11-09-2014, 10:11 PM
It won't be half as long as next week if we lose. I think we pull it out though

TaleofTwoDogs
11-09-2014, 10:25 PM
I still haven't decided whether to watch the game during live time or on the DVR...not sure the heart and nerves can handle the stress. BTW, there's a rumor going around that MSU is #1...is this true??? Impossible, we are M State.

RougeDawg
11-10-2014, 02:37 AM
Probably not the norm, but fairly quick for me. Refinery is going into turnaround the day after Christmas and it's been hectic these last two weeks, only to get worse until then. The last two have flown by. I am taking off Friday so I can at least relax and enjoy my Friday trek to Tuscaloosa. I want to survey the battle field before the battle, so to speak. I can't wait either. Ready to clinch this bad boy and shut up all these hating prices of f*ck around the south and nation.

Political Hack
11-10-2014, 07:11 AM
Probably not the norm, but fairly quick for me. Refinery is going into turnaround the day after Christmas and it's been hectic these last two weeks, only to get worse until then. The last two have flown by. I am taking off Friday so I can at least relax and enjoy my Friday trek to Tuscaloosa. I want to survey the battle field before the battle, so to speak. I can't wait either. Ready to clinch this bad boy and shut up all these hating prices of f*ck around the south and nation.

you work at a refinery? can you send me some finished product please?

phatdog
11-10-2014, 11:45 AM
I'm not worried about it. We just have to play well and we win. We're the better team.