PDA

View Full Version : Jameon Lewis. Did he dress yesterday?

RC3
11-09-2014, 05:15 PM
Couldn't find him on the sidelines. I would love to see him come out of nowhere in Tuscaloosa and break a few big plays

msstate7
11-09-2014, 05:18 PM
In street clothes I believe

ScoobaDawg
11-09-2014, 05:18 PM
No the announcers even pointed out he was in street clothes.

State82
11-09-2014, 05:19 PM
No. He was in street clothes. Supposed to be ready next week but we've heard this same story for several weeks now.

RC3
11-09-2014, 05:21 PM
Well. There's no film on him. Could come in handy if he's healthy

Leroy Jenkins
11-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Supposedly he was cleared to play but he and the coaches elected to heal one more week.

msstate7
11-09-2014, 05:36 PM
I would love to have Lewis back. I do worry about bringing him back in a game this big if he hasn't been practicing. Anyone know if he's been getting reps in practice?

Todd4State
11-09-2014, 05:57 PM
I would love to have Lewis back. I do worry about bringing him back in a game this big if he hasn't been practicing. Anyone know if he's been getting reps in practice?

Since he played against Arkansas, I'm sure he has gotten some reps in practice.

EAVdog
11-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Operation Unleash the Predator

DistrictDawg92
11-09-2014, 06:32 PM
I think Jameon will be healthy and that he and Mojo could potentially have a field day over the middle Saturday night. I think Bama is gonna sell out to stop the runs up the middle by Dak and Jrob, leaving passing lanes wide open all over the middle of the field. Damn, when our offense is clicking on all cylinders we must be a nightmare for opposing D coordinators. You put 7 or 8 in the box to stop Dak and Jrob, then you are forced to man up on our outside recievers, then you have to decide whether you want your safeties to step up and help cover our slot recievers and tight ends over the middle, or stay back and help the CB's cover Bear, Rojo and the Freds on the outside. You better hope you have tackling machines on the D-line and linebackers, lock down corners, and safeties with the range of Willie Mays if you are planning on stopping us. The best defense against us is an offense like Arkansas that can possess the ball for 2/3 of the game, which gives our offense limited snaps and no time to get in a rhythm.

TrapGame
11-09-2014, 06:33 PM
Anyone else get the impression Mullen's got something up his sleeve?

RougeDawg
11-09-2014, 06:41 PM

I've gotten this feeling the last couple of weeks. We looked to have been holding back the reigns on offense lately and calling plays that don't necessarily fit/work well with our scheme. Just seems like we are running a bunch of plays that we won't use against Bama, just so they prep for them and waste time. I also feel like we are toying with the media with injuries like the entire Dak deal. We will see some new stuff Saturday night. Can't wait for Saturday night. Good thing I havens busy week so there won't be any lull for me.

Jack Lambert
11-09-2014, 06:50 PM
Couldn't find him on the sidelines. I would love to see him come out of nowhere in Tuscaloosa and break a few big plays

I was listening to Matt Wyatte on the way home from the game and he said that he will be 100% ready to go next week.

codeDawg
11-09-2014, 07:06 PM

There are a lot of things that we either quit doing after Auburn, or only did once or twice all season with good to great success. Mullen is getting ready to open up a frosty cold can of whoop ass in Tuscaloosa. This is for everything.

Todd4State
11-09-2014, 07:06 PM
I've gotten this feeling the last couple of weeks. We looked to have been holding back the reigns on offense lately and calling plays that don't necessarily fit/work well with our scheme. Just seems like we are running a bunch of plays that we won't use against Bama, just so they prep for them and waste time. I also feel like we are toying with the media with injuries like the entire Dak deal. We will see some new stuff Saturday night. Can't wait for Saturday night. Good thing I havens busy week so there won't be any lull for me.

I don't think we're toying with the media on Dak. I think that was Gary Danielson being overly dramatic about nothing because he sucks as an announcer.

Other than that, I do agree that we are holding back a little bit. We've come a LONG way. If you told me 5 years ago that we would basically toy with Arkansas and not go 100% and even though we won by seven- there was really never a doubt that we would win. At least in my mind.

RougeDawg
11-09-2014, 07:11 PM
I don't think we're toying with the media on Dak. I think that was Gary Danielson being overly dramatic about nothing because he sucks as an announcer.

Other than that, I do agree that we are holding back a little bit. We've come a LONG way. If you told me 5 years ago that we would basically toy with Arkansas and not go 100% and even though we won by seven- there was really never a doubt that we would win. At least in my mind.

Yes maybe we weren't toying about Dak, but it appears he wasn't as bad off as everyone was saying.

Todd4State
11-09-2014, 07:16 PM
Yes maybe we weren't toying about Dak, but it appears he wasn't as bad off as everyone was saying.

True. I will say this about Dan- if a player is really and truly hurt and can not go, he won't force them out there. Like Freeze tried to do with Tunsil.

preachermatt83
11-09-2014, 10:21 PM
watch what happens Saturday. Tubby will line up in the slot and eat the lunches of any LB who covers him. He has not been used in that way really all year and we will "Unleash Hell" with him Saturday in Tuscaloosa .

archdog
11-10-2014, 09:44 AM
Good thing we are not tipping them off.

jumbo
11-10-2014, 10:24 AM

absolutely. holding Lewis back so that he truly is 100% and so that Bama has limited film on him this season.