PDA

View Full Version : Saints

msstate7
11-09-2014, 04:40 PM
Need to draft a qb. Brees is a turnover machine.

I seen it dawg
11-09-2014, 04:40 PM
Stop watching football. Or at least commenting on it.

mstatefan91
11-09-2014, 04:43 PM
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read

msstate7
11-09-2014, 04:46 PM
14 turnovers -- 10 ints and 4 fumbles thru 9 games.

Dawgfan1
11-09-2014, 04:47 PM
NFL has taken a back seat this year. I love the nfl but it's just not as interesting as a 9-0 MSU team

RougeDawg
11-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Part of what he said is correct. Drew had all 3 saints turnovers today. Although they aren't entirely his fault, he has had way too many this year and seems to be skipping a little with his reads. He's still an elite QB but the backside of the career is starting to show.

The shitty defense hasn't done much to help him though.

msstate7
11-09-2014, 04:50 PM
NFL has taken a back seat this year. I love the nfl but it's just not as interesting as a 9-0 MSU team

I agree. Just trying to keep my mind off bama awhile

msstate7
11-09-2014, 04:54 PM
Part of what he said is correct. Drew had all 3 saints turnovers today. Although they aren't entirely his fault, he has had way too many this year and seems to be skipping a little with his reads. He's still an elite QB but the backside of the career is starting to show.

Brees just isn't the player he was. I'm hopeful he can turn it around, but I can see it's time to start thinking about his successor. IMO brees has 1 more effective nfl season and that's it.

Quaoarsking
11-09-2014, 04:59 PM
They should draft Dak (in 2016) and let him take over in 2018.

msstate7
11-09-2014, 05:04 PM
They should draft Dak (in 2016) and let him take over in 2018.

I can't think of anything better

State82
11-09-2014, 05:27 PM

No doubt. That D effort is pathetic. No excuse.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-09-2014, 11:51 PM
Jay Cutler is a true turnover machine, and before him it was Rex Grossman.....it sucks to be a Bears fan right now, and heads need to roll up in Chicago....

Dawg61
11-10-2014, 12:10 AM
Jay Cutler is a true turnover machine, and before him it was Rex Grossman.....it sucks to be a Bears fan right now, and heads need to roll up in Chicago....

Whoever has the balls to draft Jameis Winston is going to win a lot of games for the next ten years. He has a special arm. That or he'll be the next Ryan Leaf.

SDDawg
11-10-2014, 12:20 AM
Brees is trying to make plays where there are none, mostly under pressure due to playing from behind so often this year. I don't think he's less of a player than he was, although there have been some really bad plays (e.g. Graham targeted in triple coverage and picked in the end zone today). Brees still has some good tread left on the tires, Saints can't run Rob Ryan out of town fast enough though.

It_Could_Happen
11-10-2014, 01:17 AM

Go home dumbass you're drunk. Brees is a top 5 QB in the league right now. I take Brady, P. Manning, R. Wilson, and Rodgers over him right now. That's it.

msstate7
11-10-2014, 07:22 AM
Go home dumbass you're drunk. Brees is a top 5 QB in the league right now. I take Brady, P. Manning, R. Wilson, and Rodgers over him right now. That's it.

Add luck, romo, stafford, and rivers to group thats better. Take Wilson out. Brees better than luck... Ha

Oh and I think the saints should draft a qb not to replace brees next season, but in '16. I'd like to have a legitimate replacement sit behind brees a season and learn from him

EnterpriseDawg
11-10-2014, 08:14 AM
Add luck, romo, stafford, and rivers to group thats better. Take Wilson out. Brees better than luck... Ha

Oh and I think the saints should draft a qb not to replace brees next season, but in '16. I'd like to have a legitimate replacement sit behind brees a season and learn from him

You mean like Green Bay did with respect to Farve? Yeah, that's smart management. Not sure how Brees would feel about that given the relationship with Payton. Brees seems to have gone down hill since his big payday and all these tv comercials. Of that last group I would take Luck, the others not so much.