PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi State Vs Bama 2:30 CBS!!!!!

defiantdog
11-09-2014, 02:26 PM
I think this is huge that we get Bama for a day game and not at night imo

thunderclap
11-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Agreed. Get up, get ready, play.

Dawg61
11-09-2014, 02:38 PM
Wow so CBS picked our game over the Iron Bowl the last week? Bama can only be shown once more in that time slot right?

starkvegasdawg
11-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Here is the opportunity most of us have only dreamed about. We win that game the west is ours. It also all but wraps up a slot in the playoffs and our first ever 10 win regular season. No we believe bs. Just opportunity. Our whole lives we have spent being the laughing stock of the sec. Teams all wanted is for homecoming. Sure, there have been brief respites of this not being the case but more often than not it was. Even this season there are those that think we're a joke. I'm looking you Lou Suffering Succotash Holtz. Saturday opportunity is knocking. This time we answer the door.

VandelayIndustries
11-09-2014, 02:47 PM
Nice, wanted the day game

Dawgowar
11-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Wow so CBS picked our game over the Iron Bowl the last week? Bama can only be shown once more in that time slot right?

They won't lose the Iron Bowl, that is part of the National Contract like the UF-UGA game. They have to cover those. Heard that on Out of Bounds from a guest.

sbcmortgageman
11-09-2014, 07:43 PM
They won't lose the Iron Bowl, that is part of the National Contract like the UF-UGA game. They have to cover those. Heard that on Out of Bounds from a guest.

That's not right. If cbs wants to air the iron bowl then they'll have to purchase the rights from ESPn. I think cbs can only pick a certain team a certain number of times for their slot. Shapes up to have a good shot at the egg being picked up by cbs now.