PDA

View Full Version : Auburn may lose 4 games this year...

BogeyGolfer
11-09-2014, 12:33 PM
I can easily see UGA and Bama beating them. Their D has regressed. I predicted a straight up LSU win last night and if it weren't for kick out of bounds, it would've happened. Bama just doesn't scare me. They haven't played a front 7 like ours yet nor have they played a duel threat QB. Guys, we are going to beat Bama and then it will be one big party in Starkville for the Vandy Game. Can't wait.

smootness
11-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Bama just doesn't scare me. They haven't played a front 7 like ours yet nor have they played a duel threat QB. Guys, we are going to beat Bama and then it will be one big party in Starkville for the Vandy Game. Can't wait.

Completely agree. If you slow down their run game and make Sims come down the field passing on you time and time again, you will win that battle. He can get loose, and Cooper is obviously a stud, but if we make him consistently beat him through the air, we will win.

MarketingBully01
11-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Completely agree. If you slow down their run game and make Sims come down the field passing on you time and time again, you will win that battle. He can get loose, and Cooper is obviously a stud, but if we make him consistently beat him through the air, we will win.

The fact that Sims threw the ball 45 times tells you Kiffin is an idiot. After the game, Saban threw Kiffin under the bus saying that they basically thew the ball too much even though he "trusted" the strategy. When we beat them this weekend, Kiffin will be ridden out on a rail out of T-town as a failed experiment. He just doesn't fit at all what Saban wants to do on offense.

AFDawg
11-09-2014, 01:35 PM
duel threat QB

Are you saying Dak is armed and dangerous?

ScoobaDawg
11-09-2014, 02:18 PM
I can easily see UGA and Bama beating them. Their D has regressed. I predicted a straight up LSU win last night and if it weren't for kick out of bounds, it would've happened. Bama just doesn't scare me. They haven't played a front 7 like ours yet nor have they played a duel threat QB. Guys, we are going to beat Bama and then it will be one big party in Starkville for the Vandy Game. Can't wait.

No the party will be in Oxford in 3 weeks, they will lose the game. AND the party (that..cant ever happen though???)