PDA

View Full Version : And here it is...

I seen it dawg
11-09-2014, 11:12 AM
We will beat Bama by at least 2 Tds and whack their ass in a game that will never be in doubt. A lot of factors pointing in that direction. Irregardless of every talking head in the country anointing Bama back to being the 85 Bears along with also letting everybody know that Auburn is gonna win it all. Yes it is as stupid as it sounds.

We are healthy now. We have been sleepwalking since the LSU, Aub, A&M stretch. Everybody is pissed and talking like we aren't very good the same way they were right before we went into LSU and dismantled their ass. Remember the part about "they haven't seen a team like this"? Well Bammer you're ****ing next. You haven't seen a team like this. We will be focused and ready to dominate.

It seems we learn something from every big game and this game will be reflective of that. We whipped LSU ass and Dan let up early. We nuked Auburn and the players let up a little. Both of those are out of our system. We will come out hot and this game there won't be let up. Bammer be prepared for an onslaught you haven't seen and won't see again this year.

I. Seen. It.

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2014, 11:15 AM
BOOM!

VandelayIndustries
11-09-2014, 11:16 AM
I wish I was as optimistic as you but I think it's going to be a lot closer.

I seen it dawg
11-09-2014, 11:24 AM
BOOM!

I did that a lot yesterday during Auburn game...

Drugdog
11-09-2014, 11:33 AM
We will beat Bama by at least 2 Tds and whack their ass in a game that will never be in doubt. A lot of factors pointing in that direction. Irregardless of every talking head in the country anointing Bama back to being the 85 Bears along with also letting everybody know that Auburn is gonna win it all. Yes it is as stupid as it sounds.

We are healthy now. We have been sleepwalking since the LSU, Aub, A&M stretch. Everybody is pissed and talking like we aren't very good the same way they were right before we went into LSU and dismantled their ass. Remember the part about "they haven't seen a team like this"? Well Bammer you're ****ing next. You haven't seen a team like this. We will be focused and ready to dominate.

It seems we learn something from every big game and this game will be reflective of that. We whipped LSU ass and Dan let up early. We nuked Auburn and the players let up a little. Both of those are out of our system. We will come out hot and this game there won't be let up. Bammer be prepared for an onslaught you haven't seen and won't see again this year.

I. Seen. It.

I totally agree.

gravedigger
11-09-2014, 11:33 AM
Im with you, iseen it.

I think our fanbase has a hard time accepting that kind of optimism though. We as fans are like the proverbial dog that catches the car. We just dont know what to do with this number one ranking the closer the playoff gets. Thus you see fans almost positive that the 2012, or the 2001 football team is going to reemerge and ruin this awesome run we are making. Bama just cannot be the inferior team because that isnt what were told year in and year out.

But we are the better team until proven otherwise.

MabenMaroon
11-09-2014, 12:52 PM
Im with you, iseen it.

I think our fanbase has a hard time accepting that kind of optimism though. We as fans are like the proverbial dog that catches the car. We just dont know what to do with this number one ranking the closer the playoff gets. Thus you see fans almost positive that the 2012, or the 2001 football team is going to reemerge and ruin this awesome run we are making. Bama just cannot be the inferior team because that isnt what were told year in and year out.

But we are the better team until proven otherwise.

This dog is going to catch the car, jump in through the window, maul the driver, drive the car back home and bury it alongside with his favorite bones!

starkvegasdawg
11-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Talked to a huge bama fan in church today. He looked me square in the eye and MSU wins by 17.

Dawgowar
11-09-2014, 01:14 PM
This dog is going to catch the car, jump in through the window, maul the driver, drive the car back home and bury it alongside with his favorite bones!

Or in our case, catch the Elephant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9XogD1aj44

Original48
11-09-2014, 01:23 PM
I seen what you posted. And this has been fun....we'll find out a lot about them when they go to Baton Rou...uh...we'll know more about them when A&M comes to...uhh...LSU is garbage and we see how week A&M is, Auburn is gonna come into Starkville and...uhh...ummm ALABAMA's GONNA KILL EM!!

Goat Holder
11-09-2014, 02:25 PM
I'll say this. I think you suck as a poster and moderator. Your general attitude towards others on this board is pathetic, probably due to some compensation somewhere in your life. I have no problem telling you that. You probably have no problem admitting it. Same thing for Scoobadawg. However, you have been calling these games correctly all year. I'll give you that. I hope it keeps up. If you are correct and we whip Bammer by 2 TDs, I'll leave the board 4 eva. I'll gladly take it.

CadaverDawg
11-09-2014, 02:45 PM
I'll say this. I think you suck as a poster and moderator. Your general attitude towards others on this board is pathetic, probably due to some compensation somewhere in your life. I have no problem telling you that. You probably have no problem admitting it. Same thing for Scoobadawg. However, you have been calling these games correctly all year. I'll give you that. I hope it keeps up. If you are correct and we whip Bammer by 2 TDs, I'll leave the board 4 eva. I'll gladly take it.

Some will consider this right up there with clinching the West.*

I seen it dawg
11-09-2014, 03:02 PM
Bye Goat. You never bring anything constructive. Ever.

preachermatt83
11-09-2014, 03:09 PM

I. Seen. It.

Holy smokes I want to hit something!!! Awesome post!!

preachermatt83
11-09-2014, 03:10 PM

YES!!!!!!

State82
11-09-2014, 03:17 PM

You know, there really is a difference between having a schtick that everyone gets/accepts and just being an insufferable ass all the time. That is a schtick that gets really old and tired.

I seen it dawg
11-09-2014, 03:20 PM
It's a banned tired.

GTHOM
11-09-2014, 03:24 PM
I really think we match up well. I think our 5 WR set will give them fits offensively and having a guy like Matt Wells helps us a lot in games like this. We can stay in our base on defense and still use Wells to play more like a nickel back. I think we will beat them

99jc
11-09-2014, 03:25 PM
You know, there really is a difference between having a schtick that everyone gets/accepts and just being an insufferable ass all the time. That is a schtick that gets really old and tired.

Nm

PMDawg
11-09-2014, 03:25 PM

You telling anyone they suck as a poster is hilarious.

Reason2succeed
11-09-2014, 03:26 PM
I concur. Dawgs by multiple TDs. I called the LSU game and someone called me nuts. No one is calling me now.

Jack Lambert
11-09-2014, 03:40 PM
Simms is not a good QB. He is our type of QB for our Defense. Can't throw down field and relies on his legs. We got LB's that will run him down. Alabama defense will not have a answer for our offense. We come at them from every directions. Yeldon might be out, Drank is out and they only have one WR that is any good.

This Bama team is exactly what both our offense and defense needs at the right time.