PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Morning QB- 9 and 0hhhhhhhh Edition

Coach34
11-09-2014, 10:27 AM
1. 9-0 for the 1st time in school history. Dayum, dont it feel good? We have been #1 for a month now

2. I can sit here and talk about us saving JRob to make sure he is healthy Saturday. I can talk about our lackluster performances the last couple of weeks. I can talk about how Mullen treats these piss ant games like scrimmages. I can talk about how we looked a little unprepared yesterday because we spent half the week preparing for Bammer....but I'm not.

Our season, our coaches, our players, and our fans are all about this coming Saturday. We are going to be sky high. We are going to be ultra prepared- especially since Kiffin had to dig deep in his bag of tricks last night. Kiffin being their OC gives us the advantage. He is a good play designer- but he is not a good "playcaller"- dont get those two confused. It's going to be tough Saturday, and it's going to take all we can muster- but our team is special. This team is going to do it. And I'm glad Bama won- it's going to make our win that much more special. We are gonna "style and profile like never before". This guy sums it up best- make sure and watch this 60 seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjW9UXoKU2s

"Today, I got to style and profile like never before. Bama, let me go on record, you are the greatest program on the face of this Earth. But today, right here you got beat Miss. State one more time. Remember Bama and Saban I'll kiss your boots if you can do it. But to be the man you got to beat the man- and I'm saying whooooooo right here in Starkville, Miss pal- I'M THE MAN. State and Bama- you're gonna be mineeeeeee- whooooo"

msstate7
11-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Clanga better have a rant this week

War Machine Dawg
11-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Clanga better have a rant this week

I'd imagine Goat has spent 2 weeks preparing his Bama rant. I'm expecting it to be absolutely epic.

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2014, 10:44 AM
I'd imagine Goat has spent 2 weeks preparing his Bama rant. I'm expecting it to be absolutely epic.

Goat thinks we are going to blown out this week, and wants to make sure that everyone understands this. Not sure we'll see a rant this week.

SDDawg
11-09-2014, 10:52 AM
Time to get on the bus or get run the hell over.

MabenMaroon
11-09-2014, 10:52 AM
All I can say about this week and the upcoming game is .... NEXT! ....

mic
11-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Blood Sweat & Tears
60 minutes...
Bama u are about to find out its a lot easier jumping on than it is to jump off.....
Woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I seen it dawg
11-09-2014, 12:14 PM
Woooooooo
Woo
Wooooooooooo
Woooo
Wooooo
Woo
Woooooooooooooooo