PDA

View Full Version : Oregon

I seen it dawg
11-09-2014, 01:00 AM
In a battle. Utah would be in control if not for the dumbass putting the ball down on the 1 for Oregon to pick up and score.

smootness
11-09-2014, 01:01 AM
In a battle. Utah would be in control if not for the dumbass putting the ball down on the 1 for Oregon to pick up and score.

All of these games just make me want to make the playoff even more. Florida State, Oregon, doesn't matter...we'd beat them all.

CadaverDawg
11-09-2014, 01:02 AM

Yep, that was a damn 14 point swing. It ought to be 34-23 Utah right now

TimberBeast
11-09-2014, 01:09 AM
Regardless of any of that this shit isn't even football, it's just nonsense and hard to watch.

msstate7
11-09-2014, 01:10 AM
Dak's gonna have to beat bama to win heisman. MM is putting up huge numbers against these pac12 defenses

HSVDawg
11-09-2014, 01:19 AM
Regardless of any of that this shit isn't even football, it's just nonsense and hard to watch.

The sad thing is that playoff spots are starting to be clinched. TCU has nobody left to play (iowa State, Texas, Kansas) and no conference championship to worry about. Their ticket is punched unless they seriously shit the bed. One out of two between Oregon and Arizona State will slip into the playoff when they win the PAC 12. FSU has a challenge against Miami, but a cakewalk the rest of the way. So its very likely they get in. I feel like there are 4 or 5 teams in the SEC West that could beat any of those teams, but we'll only have one team make it. That makes next weekend that much more important.

Bucky Dog
11-09-2014, 01:22 AM
I Seen It! I'm waiting in your prediction that we win. Y three scores next weekend!

TimberBeast
11-09-2014, 01:23 AM
The sad thing is that playoff spots are starting to be clinched. TCU has nobody left to play (iowa State, Texas, Kansas) and no conference championship to worry about. Their ticket is punched unless they seriously shit the bed. One out of two between Oregon and Arizona State will slip into the playoff when they win the PAC 12. FSU has a challenge against Miami, but a cakewalk the rest of the way. So its very likely they get in. I feel like there are 4 or 5 teams in the SEC West that could beat any of those teams, but we'll only have one team make it. That makes next weekend that much more important.

I agree and that's the reason this playoff structure is very bad for the SEC. It was put in place to make sure big 10 and / or pac 1 teams were given a chance even though they play weak schedules.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-09-2014, 01:33 AM

I'm calling several upsets before it's all set and done, Texas will beat TCU. Ohio State will lose to Minnesota or Michigan. I also think Oregon will lose one more game, but that may be in the PAC12 Champ game. I think Baylor is going to make it in, they should beat K-State at home. I also believe that FSU is going to lose a game, and it will be vs Miami or Florida. (Yes, I know all this sounds crazy as hell, but it could happen!)

TimberBeast
11-09-2014, 01:42 AM
I'm calling several upsets before it's all set and done, Texas will beat TCU. Ohio State will lose to Minnesota or Michigan. I also think Oregon will lose one more game, but that may be in the PAC12 Champ game. I think Baylor is going to make it in, they should beat K-State at home. I also believe that FSU is going to lose a game, and it will be vs Miami or Florida. (Yes, I know all this sounds crazy as hell, but it could happen!)

Maybe you're excited after the bama lsu game but Texas couldn't beat tcu with our "1as". Ohio state losing Minnesota or Michigan? Oregon is in the pac, who do they even have to worry about? Baylor maybe because they have no one to play, who knows with fl state? I don't think you could have a Baylor AND Florida state though. Without two SEC West teams it's all bullshit anyway. There's no way the top two teams in the west shouldn't be two of the top 4.

MarketingBully01
11-09-2014, 01:56 AM

The committee is so hoping Baylor loses. Baylor will win the Big 12 if they win out over TCU since they won the head to head. Will be interesting what happens there. Two Big 12 teams won't get in. We need to win out and erase all doubt. We will win next week though. As I said, my prediction is 24-14.

Charlie_Sheen420
11-09-2014, 02:04 AM
Maybe you're excited after the bama lsu game but Texas couldn't beat tcu with our "1as". Ohio state losing Minnesota or Michigan? Oregon is in the pac, who do they even have to worry about? Baylor maybe because they have no one to play, who knows with fl state? I don't think you could have a Baylor AND Florida state though. Without two SEC West teams it's all bullshit anyway. There's no way the top two teams in the west shouldn't be two of the top 4.
I know it all sounds crazy as hell, but I just have a feeling Texas is going to upset TCU. Texas is at home on Thanksgiving night, it's sort of a rivalry game, and Texas could very well be playing to get into a bowl game. The conditions for an upset are there. I also think Minnesota is going to knock off Ohio State, Jerry Kill has set up a nice program there, and it's about time he gets a signature win. The rest of what I said is me just being hopeful haha. I want Oregon and Florida State to lose, but I'm not sure that they will. An Oregon loss helps Dak's heisman chances, and I think we all want Florida State to lose because we are all tired of Jameis Winston

msstate7
11-09-2014, 08:55 AM
I know it all sounds crazy as hell, but I just have a feeling Texas is going to upset TCU. Texas is at home on Thanksgiving night, it's sort of a rivalry game, and Texas could very well be playing to get into a bowl game. The conditions for an upset are there. I also think Minnesota is going to knock off Ohio State, Jerry Kill has set up a nice program there, and it's about time he gets a signature win. The rest of what I said is me just being hopeful haha. I want Oregon and Florida State to lose, but I'm not sure that they will. An Oregon loss helps Dak's heisman chances, and I think we all want Florida State to lose because we are all tired of Jameis Winston

Best chances for what you want:

Texas over tcu ...

Not as far fetched as you might think. Texas beat West Virginia soundly and the appear to be getting better

Nebraska over Ohio st in big 10 championship

Arizona state over Oregon in pac 12 championship

Florida over Fsu...

I'm actually starting to see this one coming. I like thr Gators to run the table