PDA

View Full Version : Did any of you really think....

Liverpooldawg
11-09-2014, 12:31 AM
we would win the west without beating Bama? We are exctlly where we want to be. Beat Bama and it's ours. I was a frosh in 1981. We were #7 headed into Tuscaloosa that year. They intercepted John Bond in the end zone to beat us that year. In '99 Bama had to cheat to win. The last time we all know where that we believe crap got us. I optimistic, but we have to show up and PLAY.

Maroonthirteen
11-09-2014, 12:45 AM
Yep 81 and 91 we went over and had them on the ropes. 94 was at home but we could have put ourselves in the drivers seat with a win. As you mentioned, 99 and 2012..... But what I think is different than all those years... We stand toe to toe with them. We have coaching, talent and if we can match efforts of the past.... We can win it!

Charlie_Sheen420
11-09-2014, 12:53 AM
It's simple....State has to beat Bama to win the West, and I wouldn't want it any other way. (I'm assuming State takes care Vandy the following week)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHSLl-Iq0jk

KB21
11-09-2014, 12:53 AM
IMO, Mississippi State wants Alabama more than Alabama wants Mississippi State right now. This is the game where Mississippi State makes it mark.

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2014, 12:54 AM
we would win the west without beating Bama? We are exctlly where we want to be. Beat Bama and it's ours. I was a frosh in 1981. We were #7 headed into Tuscaloosa that year. They intercepted John Bond in the end zone to beat us that year. In '99 Bama had to cheat to win. The last time we all know where that we believe crap got us. I optimistic, but we have to show up and PLAY.

This man gets it