PDA

View Full Version : Worst thing that can happen for us....

Goat Holder
11-08-2014, 11:53 PM
.....is for Bammer to win a close one. F*CK that dumbass LSU kicker.

AlSwearengen
11-09-2014, 12:09 AM
yep. Bama will play lights out next week.

msstate7
11-09-2014, 12:12 AM
I think we can play with bama but you see how officials are protecting them

Smitty
11-09-2014, 12:12 AM
Shut the **** up, if they play like that next week we roll them. They're QB is gonna cost them. No Yeldon.

State wins 27-14

STFU Goat

MarketingBully01
11-09-2014, 12:13 AM

You guys are idiots. The last time this kind of game happened A&M blitzed Alabama. I think this is the best thing that could have happened.

cheewgumm
11-09-2014, 12:13 AM
I think that game was great for
Us

msstate7
11-09-2014, 12:14 AM
Shut the **** up, if they play like that next week we roll them. They're QB is gonna cost them. No Yeldon.

State wins 27-14

STFU Goat
Gotta feeling yeldon's pride will be recovered by next week

chainedup_Dawg
11-09-2014, 12:15 AM
I don't know, used up a lot of emotion tonight, overtime and Yeadon got injured. Not to mention, all the talk of how shifty we are. Just gotta go out and punch em in the mouth.

Goat Holder
11-09-2014, 12:16 AM
yep. Bama will play lights out next week.

No doubt. Not to mention they are a completely different team at home.

thunderclap
11-09-2014, 12:16 AM
They played a one dimensional team and needed a miracle to win. We will be ready.

MarketingBully01
11-09-2014, 12:17 AM
Gotta feeling yeldon's pride will be recovered by next week

I doubt Yeldon plays...twisted ankle and all...

Goat Holder
11-09-2014, 12:17 AM
... if they play like that next week...

Derp

Maroonthirteen
11-09-2014, 12:18 AM
That was a hard hitting physical game. Which lasted past regulation. The outcome of our isnt determined by the outcome of this one. But a few extras hits on tired sore muscles can ache into next weekend. They'll have to be ready for a physical game next week too. We will be bring a lunch pale.

Hailstate!

Goat Holder
11-09-2014, 12:22 AM
I don't know, used up a lot of emotion tonight, overtime and Yeadon got injured. Not to mention, all the talk of how shifty we are. Just gotta go out and punch em in the mouth.

No they didn't. Bammer was flat as f*ck. They'll be up next week.

cheewgumm
11-09-2014, 12:23 AM
Agree! We're gonna beat them by 2 TDs.

They played a one dimensional team and needed a miracle to win. We will be ready.

Dawg Tired
I agree. I think the Gumps will be filing out of the stadium by the end of the 3rd quarter. I can't wait.

CadaverDawg
The home crowd will revive emotion. Not saying we can't win, but they will be ready and fired up after that escape

Charlie_Sheen420
Whether you want to admit it or not, State has been looking at the Alabama game since beating Auburn. State WILL be up for the game next weekend, there's no doubt. If they can't get up for next weekend's game then they can't get up for any remaining games. I think it's going to be State's best effort against Bama's, and if State's best effort can't beat Bama's best effort, then State doesn't deserve to win the West, plain and simple. I think when State is clicking on all cylinders, they can beat anyone, anywhere, anytime, and I think that's the team that is going to show up next weekend. Let all the talking heads say all week how State will get beat down by Bama, it's just gonna piss our team off and make the game that much better. I think next weekend will be special, so quit worrying about Bama and have confidence in your team!

smootness
11-09-2014, 12:24 AM
No doubt. Not to mention they are a completely different team at home.

Based on what? I see this line parroted a lot, but what is it based on? They killed an A&M team in shambles. Ok, congrats. They also made a lot of mistakes and let a Florida team playing horribly stick around. That's all they've done at home.

So killing A&M at home is supposed to make me scared of them? You're an idiot if you think they're going to easily beat us. What will the excuse be for them if we beat them next week? They're a juggernaut as long as they don't play anyone worth a crap?

MarketingBully01
11-09-2014, 12:27 AM

Really? They weren't flat as ****. Kiffin is a terrible play caller with his personnel. As long as they keep throwing it as much as they do, good defenses will be able to stop them. There was no reason that LSU should have been in that game. Kiffin's play calling kept LSU in it. We should have good balance against Alabama and I think we win 24-14. That is my prediction.

Bothrops
11-09-2014, 12:28 AM
Gonna be tough. Bama is a protected team, and I doubt we can win by less than a td. We will have beat them soundly in the second half. That's just the way I see this game.

msstate7
11-09-2014, 12:31 AM
Gonna be tough. Bama is a protected team, and I doubt we can win by less than a td. We will have beat them soundly in the second half. That's just the way I see this game.

That's what worries me. If the game is tight, their db's will mug our wr's with diplomatic immunity

smootness
11-09-2014, 12:32 AM
We both killed A&M at home.
We both didn't play our best against an ok team on the road and came out with a 14-point win.
We struggled and beat Arkansas at home, they should have lost on the road.

The difference? They lost to Ole Miss on the road, we beat a better Auburn team easily at home.
And they had to eke one out in OT at LSU; we thoroughly dominated them in the same setting.

Anyone saying Bama beats us for sure is insane.

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2014, 12:32 AM
Goat, I have a question: why did you start this thread?

Are you that big of a ***** that you are desperately trying to protect yourself form getting hurt, by preparing yourself for failure?

You are so damn scared to get emotional about this game, that you'd rather just expect a loss.

Well... you know what, keep that shit to yourself and your other little pussies.

I expect us to play well and win.

chainedup_Dawg
11-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Okay, I guess I made up all the pushing and shoving and excitement on the sidelines and obvious pressure they were under

AlSwearengen
the biggest concern to me is that bama played like shit, gave the game to lsu, were out of the national title hunt and in sixty seconds, they got it all back.

they have second life now. Hope I'm wrong, but I expect bama's A game. We have to find ours.

BulldogBear
I feel more confident than ever. I've watched Bama get less and less scary looking the more I've watched them. It tickles me that this is basically being played out like it's 2012. I'll remind anyone that needs it that we have steamrolled everybody we've been given no chance to beat. I repeat, we have beat the 17 out of everyone picked to beat us. Alabama is next. Good night.

MarketingBully01
11-09-2014, 12:35 AM
24-14 is my prediction and we clinch the West against Vandy the next week...

Charlie_Sheen420
11-09-2014, 12:37 AM
the biggest concern to me is that bama played like shit, gave the game to lsu, were out of the national title hunt and in sixty seconds, they got it all back.

they have second life now. Hope I'm wrong, but I expect bama's A game. We have to find ours.

I didn't know we lost our A game......come on guys, State will come out like gangbusters in T-town next weekend

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2014, 12:39 AM
24-14 is my prediction and we clinch the West against Vandy the next week...

We would actually clinch at Bama since Auburn lost.

The only reason we had to beat Vandy before is to protect against Auburn being a one loss team.

smootness
11-09-2014, 12:40 AM
I didn't know we lost our A game......come on guys, State will come out like gangbusters in T-town next weekend

Yup, and Dak will seal the Heisman. I'm calling 200 passing, 100 rushing again and 4 total TDs.

CadaverDawg
11-09-2014, 12:41 AM

The only reason we had to beat Vandy before is to protect against Auburn being a one loss team.

"Technically" we wouldn't clinch until we beat Vandy (I think). But yes, for all intents and purposes we will clinch with a win Saturday. The talking heads just won't be able to make it "official"

smootness

I don't think that's true. What if we lost to Vandy and Ole Miss, Auburn lost to UGA but beat Bama, and Ole Miss won out? It would be us and Ole Miss tied, and they would have the tiebreaker.

Todd4State

Since we played Auburn, we had two trap games and a Homecoming Game. The defense was off against UK, the offense was off against Arkansas, and then today we was a scrimmage.

I remember before LSU, we were worried about some things, but it has turned out OK so far.

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2014, 12:44 AM
I don't think that's true. What if we lost to Vandy and Ole Miss, Auburn lost to UGA but beat Bama, and Ole Miss won out? It would be us and Ole Miss tied, and they would have the tiebreaker.

True

mstatefan91
11-09-2014, 12:46 AM
F*ck this kind of thinking. It's pathetic. All of you go home and cry on your mommas shoulder now you bunch of poor ole MSU babies.

HA1LSTATE

ShotgunDawg
11-09-2014, 12:53 AM
F*ck this kind of thinking. It's pathetic. All of you go home and cry on your mommas shoulder now you bunch of poor ole MSU babies.

HA1LSTATE

I'm with you. It's time to put our big boy pants on. The last 2 times that we've started undefeated, our dreams have died on the floor of Bryant Denny Stadium. It ain't happening this time.

smootness
11-09-2014, 12:56 AM

HA1LSTATE

All of us? The heck are you talking about? Do you mean one guy?

Dawg61
11-09-2014, 12:58 AM
Our team will be ready like no other come Saturday because we have to be. Everything every player on our team has ever worked this long to achieve is staring them straight in the face. They take it they never go back. They are in a whole new realm of elite football talent when they are the SEC West Champs. This team is determined. This team has a once in a generation QB and HB. We won't lose a game this year.

drunkernhelldawg
11-09-2014, 01:04 AM
Based on what? I see this line parroted a lot, but what is it based on? They killed an A&M team in shambles. Ok, congrats. They also made a lot of mistakes and let a Florida team playing horribly stick around. That's all they've done at home.

So killing A&M at home is supposed to make me scared of them? You're an idiot if you think they're going to easily beat us. What will the excuse be for them if we beat them next week? They're a juggernaut as long as they don't play anyone worth a crap?

I agree about the home field. I think two things: It can go both ways. It's overrated. The action that counts happens on the field. Not saying that home field has no influence. I'm saying that being the home team has its own pitfalls.

mstatefan91
11-09-2014, 01:08 AM
All of us? The heck are you talking about? Do you mean one guy?

No. The ones that are saying we will definitely lose because Bammer won in OT. Those guys...and there's more than one

Coach34
11-09-2014, 01:09 AM
Say what you want- Bama is going to be some sore mf'ers the next few days

Kiffin gives us a huge advantage...We'll be ready to play

Bucky Dog
11-09-2014, 01:09 AM
It didn't matter whether they won or lost. I'm waiting for I Seen It to say we win by two scores! We are better than Bama and Dak will not let us lose next weekend. We play to our competition and we beat them 31-21!!

Perpetual Underachiever
11-09-2014, 01:35 AM

Goat, could you please explain this logic? For example, why would it better for us if Bama would have won by 30?

I personally don't give a damn what the final score was of this game. Was it fun to watch, sure, but am I any less confident in the dawgs doing work in t-town next Saturday... F*CK NO. The LSU/Bama final score has absolutely nothing to do with who is victorious next Saturday.

On a side note, your avatar fits you perfectly.

RougeDawg
11-09-2014, 01:40 AM
Serious question. Does Pass interference not apply to Bama after the 3rd quarter if they are within 12 scores of winning? They may as well had 8 chimpanzees and a kindergartner out there officiating the last 8 minutes and OT. Embarrassment and the reason that former NFL official called them out a few weeks back.

TUSK
11-09-2014, 01:52 AM
Serious question. Does Pass interference not apply to Bama after the 3rd quarter if they are within 12 scores of winning? They may as well had 8 chimpanzees and a kindergartner out there officiating the last 8 minutes and OT. Embarrassment and the reason that former NFL official called them out a few weeks back.

no.

SDDawg
11-09-2014, 03:09 AM
Shup Goat, Bama loses by 2 TDs next week. Take that weak ish back to Scout.

Covercorner2
11-09-2014, 03:48 AM
We are gonna whoop their ass

Covercorner2
11-09-2014, 03:50 AM
Bama is, and will always be, the most overrated team in college sports. It won't be close, Mr. Ivory Coast

They won't need to cheat. Just ask the YellaWood BoyZ

CrookedLetta
11-09-2014, 08:36 AM
Worst thing that can happen? Wrong. I think this is the best thing that could've happened for us.

No matter what the outcome of this game was, we are still gonna beat their 17in asses.

Boston
11-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Troll gonna troll.

hells bells
11-09-2014, 09:37 AM
Spot on Smitty. Mullen has game film for days from that game. A Maroon and White storm approaches Tuscaloosa from the West and scheduled to hit at 2:30 Saturday afternoon.

Goat Holder
11-09-2014, 10:28 AM
Goat, could you please explain this logic? For example, why would it better for us if Bama would have won by 30?

Best thing that could have happened: Bama loses a close one
Middle ground: Bama wins soundly thus rendering them over-confident and we can play underdog role
Worst thing that could have happened: The actual result. This win will invigorate them. They'll beat us 45-21.

MabenMaroon
11-09-2014, 10:48 AM
If Les Mile holds true to form, I look for one UAT db/lb to be sitting for at least a half next week for flagrant targeting of an LSU wr, wasn't called in the game, but it was definitely leading with the helmet to the side of the LSU receiver's helmet. ( not sure who it was, haven't watched the replay ).
But then again, it is Bammer and the SEC office is in B'ham, and the gumps never do anything wrong.***