PDA

View Full Version : Second Half Questions

Dallas_Dawg
11-08-2014, 09:30 PM
I ended up being outvoted to watch the Auburn-aTm game at halftime and have a couple questions.
1. Did Dak play any In the second half? If so, did he stay clean and look as healthy as he did 1st half?
2. Did the 1a defense play 2nd half much?
3. Any field goal misses?
4. Any injuries that we know of? Did Love come back in?

Thanks In advance

MarketingBully01
11-08-2014, 09:35 PM
I ended up being outvoted to watch the Auburn-aTm game at halftime and have a couple questions.
1. Did Dak play any In the second half? If so, did he stay clean and look as healthy as he did 1st half?
2. Did the 1a defense play 2nd half much?
3. Any field goal misses?
4. Any injuries that we know of? Did Love come back in?

Thanks In advance

1. Yes but was taken out after we got to 31 so he didn't play much in the second half
2. We played a lot of 1b and 1c in the second half and 13 of the points came with the 1c mixes in there
3. Nope, Sobiesk was 1-1.
4. No injuries and Love did come back in. We should be fairly healthy for Alabama. We will get Redmond, Malone, and Lewis back. Dak didn't limp from what I could see..

maroonmania
11-08-2014, 09:35 PM
And was there any reason other than giving other guys opportunities that JRob didn't play much past the 1st quarter?

MarketingBully01
11-08-2014, 09:37 PM
Have no clue on that. Hopefully it was just to rest him....he certainly wasn't hurt from what I saw.

KB21
11-08-2014, 09:47 PM
I can't imagine how hard it was to get up for this game for the players. I had a hard time getting into this game. In fact, my 2 year old daughter crawled into my lap and went to sleep during the third quarter. I fell asleep holding her in the recliner.

TrapGame
11-08-2014, 09:53 PM
I can't imagine how hard it was to get up for this game for the players. I had a hard time getting into this game. In fact, my 2 year old daughter crawled into my lap and went to sleep during the third quarter. I fell asleep holding her in the recliner.

Enjoy it while you can my friend. Both my daughters are teenagers and I'm just the old man that lives with them.

LC Dawg
11-08-2014, 10:07 PM
And was there any reason other than giving other guys opportunities that JRob didn't play much past the 1st quarter?

I don't know if anyone noticed but Mullen and Robinson seemed to have a pretty testy exchange during the timeout on the drive before halftime. Looked like Dan told him to get out of the huddle. Robinson did not go in any after that and from my view from the East side his body language wasn't great after that.

ETA: I got this from watching the Jumbotron so it may not be anything. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this.

MarketingBully01
11-08-2014, 10:20 PM
I don't know if anyone noticed but Mullen and Robinson seemed to have a pretty testy exchange during the timeout on the drive before halftime. Looked like Dan told him to get out of the huddle. Robinson did not go in any after that and from my view from the East side his body language wasn't great after that.

ETA: I got this from watching the Jumbotron so it may not be anything. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this.

I doubt anything will come of it. Mullen surely wouldn't let his ego get in the way of a national championship run. We need Josh in order for us to win. Hopefully both will cool off and we have a great offensive run next weekend.

rcsteph1
11-08-2014, 11:08 PM
I doubt anything will come of it. Mullen surely wouldn't let his ego get in the way of a national championship run. We need Josh in order for us to win. Hopefully both will cool off and we have a great offensive run next weekend.

I believe it was said somewhere that Josh felt stiff or something wasn't right and that's why he was held out

RougeDawg
11-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Have no clue on that. Hopefully it was just to rest him....he certainly wasn't hurt from what I saw.

He didn't look hurt or in a bad mood when he came by giving high fives in the gridiron after the game. Probably just aggravated that Dan wanted to rest him for next week.

What is the deal with Redmond?

MarketingBully01
11-09-2014, 04:09 PM
He didn't look hurt or in a bad mood when he came by giving high fives in the gridiron after the game. Probably just aggravated that Dan wanted to rest him for next week.

What is the deal with Redmond?

One game suspension for missing class I think. It was an academic issue and was just one game. I believe it's more of a school policy then a team one I think.

I seen it dawg
11-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Everyone is available for Saturday.

GTHOM
11-09-2014, 05:51 PM
Dak looked like he did earlier this season running the ball. Expect him to go on and wrap this heisman and SEC title up these last 3 weeks.