PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tusk, you should be so proud of your fanbase

ShotgunDawg
11-08-2014, 10:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um1nqq31kAM

TUSK
11-08-2014, 10:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um1nqq31kAM

That's the type following you can look forward to having once yall win the NC this year, and 3 of the next 5, and increase your stadium capacity by 70%, have a 15 year waiting list to pay $1000s for a game ticket, and get top 5 recruiting classes every year and...

ouch...

caught the carpal tunnel....

defiantdog
11-08-2014, 10:51 AM
That's the type following you can look forward to having once yall win the NC this year, and 3 of the next 5, and increase your stadium capacity by 70%, have a 15 year waiting list to pay $1000s for a game ticket, and get top 5 recruiting classes every year and...

ouch...

caught the carpal tunnel....

15 year waiting list? Come on man.... I can agree with your other notes but come on..... 15 years? There may be a 15 year waiting list for skyboxes.

TUSK
11-08-2014, 11:00 AM
15 year waiting list? Come on man.... I can agree with your other notes but come on..... 15 years? There may be a 15 year waiting list for skyboxes.

it's either 10 or 15 years... for season tickets/Tide Pride... a don't remember when you could by individual tickets from the university (save crappy OOC games/send backs).

I went to an Ole Miss Game with a buddy of mine without a ticket and hoping to buy one off the street. He said "Just go to the ticket office over there."

I was all like "ticket office? WTF is a ticket office?"

Ralph
11-08-2014, 11:19 AM
Pretty sad you didnt know or can't use verbal clues to figure out what a ticket office is. I suppose all Bama sports have 15 year waiting lists.

TUSK
11-08-2014, 11:22 AM
Pretty sad you didnt know or can't use verbal clues to figure out what a ticket office is. I suppose all Bama sports have 15 year waiting lists.

I'm a typical Bammer... we don't have any other "sports"... it's just football.

oh, and I was being "hyperbolic"...

that was a joke, too.

RougeDawg
11-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Every time I visit Tuscaloosa I get a lot of WTF looks myself, but not because I ask for the ticket office. I get them when I ask the Bama fans where the alumni entrance is.

TUSK
11-08-2014, 11:43 AM
Every time I visit Tuscaloosa I get a lot of WTF looks myself, but not because I ask for the ticket office. I get them when I ask the Bama fans where the alumni entrance is.

hell, you could probably get the same looks if you asked some of them "where's BDS?"...

RougeDawg
11-08-2014, 11:46 AM
hell, you could probably get the same looks if you asked some of them "where's BDS?"...

Just messin with you. It's a running joke amongst the group of people I travel with to away games. We haven't missed one in Tuscaloosa since we started college. Always a fun weekend.

TUSK
11-08-2014, 11:53 AM
Just messin with you. It's a running joke amongst the group of people I travel with to away games. We haven't missed one in Tuscaloosa since we started college. Always a fun weekend.

it's cool, daddio... I can promise you, what yall consider the "typical Bammer" piss me off more than you cats...

RougeDawg
11-08-2014, 12:03 PM
it's cool, daddio... I can promise you, what yall consider the "typical Bammer" piss me off more than you cats...

Yea I hear ya. Just in the last two months I've noticed some "new" unorthodox State fans.

defiantdog
11-08-2014, 01:07 PM
tusk..... Do you think my truck will get messed with since its decked out in State stuff? I've got a tutweiler parking pass.

TUSK
11-08-2014, 01:11 PM
tusk..... Do you think my truck will get messed with since its decked out in State stuff? I've got a tutweiler parking pass.

Nah, you're good.