PDA

View Full Version : Unis this weekend

DudyDawg
11-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Are the all maroon with throwback helmet we've been wearing the maroon w white shoulder stripe it looks like.

https://twitter.com/hailstateeq/status/530822426457018368

quickstrike2
11-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Hopefully wearing the same helmet like pictured. The white facemask sets off the helmet and the uni, while I still want to the 100s wore permanently, maybe at least we are coming across on the helmet. No more maroon facemask.

chef dixon
11-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Let's be real, the big ass "M" on the 100's looks stupid as hell. Either keep it all white or have the maroon/white/maroon stripes down the side.

Irondawg
11-08-2014, 01:04 AM
Let's be real, the big ass "M" on the 100's looks stupid as hell. Either keep it all white or have the maroon/white/maroon stripes down the side.

Agree and it's the same for the Egg jersey as well. Love everything else, but the pants are just bad

mstatefan91
11-08-2014, 01:10 AM
The pants don't bother me, but they would look better solid white

Todd4State
11-08-2014, 01:22 AM
This is "well, Adidas has been good to us so we need to wear their crap" weekend.

War Machine Dawg
11-08-2014, 01:53 AM
This is "well, Adidas has been good to us so we need to wear their crap" weekend.

F Adidas. We're a damn cash cow for them right now and we STILL can't get them off their ass to give us unis that look good and aren't a carbon copy of what they give aTm. They can tell me lead time or whatever other bullshit they want, but if they really, truly wanted to, they could get us a road version of the 100 Year unis. Not to mention how they effed up our awesome helmets from Mullen's first 3-4 seasons by putting that ugly ass stripe on them. For an SEC school, our merch deal sucks.

And don't even get me started on the Asstros "throwback" uni they forced on us - a style we've literally never worn. Not to mention they gave the same shitty unis to a few other schools. We may be their priority in baseball, but if we are, we getting arse raped. Also, after the rumors of the players not liking to wear the pinstripe unis because they dislike the material they're made from, is it that hard to get new pinstripes in a different material? Those and the solid maroon "barbed" Mississippi State jerseys are BY FAR our two best baseball unis. We need to stick to them and a grey set for the road.

I realize I'm mostly the lone voice in the wilderness on this. But dammit, Adidas f'n blows. We need to stop being whiny bitches like the BearSharks and patch things up with Nike. Or go to UnderArmour. We've got the leverage right now, so swing the damn hammer, Stricklin.

smootness
11-08-2014, 10:34 AM

? Adidas made the 100 anniversary jerseys, too.

And I don't get why people want to go to Nike or UnderArmour, either. Have you seen some of the crap they put out? And they do the same thing, too, by giving multiple teams the same template.

People complain way too much about Adidas. They've given us a jersey everybody loves, and I guarantee that will be our primary uniform next year.

Amadden0408
11-08-2014, 11:27 AM
? Adidas made the 100 anniversary jerseys, too.

And I don't get why people want to go to Nike or UnderArmour, either. Have you seen some of the crap they put out? And they do the same thing, too, by giving multiple teams the same template.

People complain way too much about Adidas. They've given us a jersey everybody loves, and I guarantee that will be our primary uniform next year.

I want Nike just because their fan gear is far and away the best.