PDA

View Full Version : If we win out and win the SEC, will Gilbert's hit squad try to murder Mullen?

Goat Holder
11-06-2014, 08:59 PM
or Dak? Seriously, if we beat them and then win the SEC, there is what, a month until the playoffs? What will rebel nation do? Tonya Harding on Dak? Robinson disappears over Christmas break?

If you think I'm kidding, you've never been around the true wackos. There is a significant faction of them that wanted King Jackie thrown in prison. I think they'll pull out all stops to keep us from winning a title. Their hatred of us runs DEEP, it's the same type of hatred that stems real racism and narcissism. Typically they'd probably just manufacture some player-heppin' BS, or try to get a player ruled ineligible. But after reading that nafoom thread, I think there might actually be real-life crimes committed.

ShotgunDawg
11-06-2014, 09:21 PM
It could get seriously dirty. There will be rumors of grade problems, arrests, etc... like you've never seen before.

JDog13
11-06-2014, 09:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soXMCkoWfQo

Political Hack
11-06-2014, 09:32 PM
I worry about it. I've seen first hand what can happen when scumbags pay hungry people to turn on their own players.

FlabLoser
11-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Just 3-4 weeks ago it was all kumbaya. They fall out if the top 10, then this. Wait till they go 8-4.

DLGDawg
11-06-2014, 09:38 PM
Ole Xena will be warming up by suck starting a few Harleys. Johanigmeyer(sp) needs some polishing!

or Dak? Seriously, if we beat them and then win the SEC, there is what, a month until the playoffs? What will rebel nation do? Tonya Harding on Dak? Robinson disappears over Christmas break?

If you think I'm kidding, you've never been around the true wackos. There is a significant faction of them that wanted King Jackie thrown in prison. I think they'll pull out all stops to keep us from winning a title. Their hatred of us runs DEEP, it's the same type of hatred that stems real racism and narcissism. Typically they'd probably just manufacture some player-heppin' BS, or try to get a player ruled ineligible. But after reading that nafoom thread, I think there might actually be real-life crimes committed.

I seen it dawg
11-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Lugnuts flying

Bo Darville
11-06-2014, 10:00 PM
It's Gibert, not Gilbert. Julie Gibert. Married to Gerard. Lives in Bridgewater part 7 near the end of the cul-de-sac. She's a nut. Don't put anything past her. A despicable individual.

TrapGame
11-06-2014, 10:10 PM
Remember that scene in Eagle Eye when Shia LeBouf walks into his apartment and it's packed with weapons and explosives and the ATF showed up five minutes later? Ok, now picture Dak walking into a dorm room piled high with pure Colombian and a dead Memphis hooker and the DEA shows up five minutes later!

Political Hack
11-06-2014, 10:28 PM
Remember that scene in Eagle Eye when Shia LeBouf walks into his apartment and it's packed with weapons and explosives and the ATF showed up five minutes later? Ok, now picture Dak walking into a dorm room piled high with pure Colombian and a dead Memphis hooker and the DEA shows up five minutes later!

if you don't think they're already worried about it, you're sadly mistaken.

A lot of our guys didn't go home on their recent weekend off....

JDog13
11-06-2014, 10:52 PM

I think that actually happened to Nkemdeecher.

TXDawg
11-07-2014, 09:08 AM
This is what concerns me about the Egg Bowl. If we've clinched the SECW (or are playing for a chance to clinch) I'm seriously concerned about a cheap shot to take Dak out. Could easily see Lil Kimchee pulling something like this.

MabenMaroon
11-07-2014, 09:11 AM
This is what concerns me about the Egg Bowl. If we've clinched the SECW (or are playing for a chance to clinch) I'm seriously concerned about a cheap shot to take Dak out. Could easily see Lil Kimchee pulling something like this.

Would he be swinging one of his crutches at him or kicking him with his cast on the sideline?

SDDawg
11-07-2014, 09:18 AM
Nothing is going to happen. They're beat down and realize that this is the best they're going to do, even the loons will just talk to a wall and complain about it.

On a related note, I hear that Birmingham is a wonderful place to visit in January.

starkvegasdawg
11-07-2014, 09:27 AM

If we see they are doing that in a scenario where we have already clinched I would pull every starter and put in all the 3D's or whatever our practice squad is called and tell him they have two missions. First mission is to head hunt. Second is to knee hunt. After about 5 injury timeouts for their players send one over to the bear sideline and ask Freeze if he's ready to start playing out of love again or does he want us to keep running up their blue cross / blue shield claims.

That being said it would not surprise if they are in over drive trying to dig up dirt on some of our players or their families. I hope nobody takes so much as a kleenex from a stranger to blow their nose between now and how ever long our season goes.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-07-2014, 09:42 AM

The next time they claim LSU as their "real rival" just ask them how many times they hired PIs to follow around LSU recruits and how many of their "ladies" slept with the lead NCAA investigator looking into LSU's wrongdoings.

DawgHouseUnited
11-07-2014, 09:49 AM
If we see they are doing that in a scenario where we have already clinched I would pull every starter and put in all the 3D's or whatever our practice squad is called and tell him they have two missions. First mission is to head hunt. Second is to knee hunt. After about 5 injury timeouts for their players send one over to the bear sideline and ask Freeze if he's ready to start playing out of love again or does he want us to keep running up their blue cross / blue shield claims.

The problem with that is that it gives them the first couple of shots at us before we respond.

BLITZII
11-07-2014, 09:58 AM
Would he be swinging one of his crutches at him or kicking him with his cast on the sideline?

I think he was referring to RN which would be DN's little brother. Or at least this is the way I read it.

Beaver
11-07-2014, 10:01 AM
What about the guy who kicked Dak in the shin ON CAMPUS last year? He obviously can't be happy with this 8-0 start.

BLITZII
11-07-2014, 10:01 AM
I am sorry but I ain't buying this Randy. Now, I am not talking players injuring players.......this could happen! But, I am referring to TSUN Worshipers doing anything they can to take down MSU.

ShotgunDawg
11-07-2014, 10:05 AM
I Could see CJ Johnson taking a cheap shot as well.

He has already proven that he has little integrity as a human being, has blown his opportunity to play for an SEC Championship by going to Ole Miss, and has also, likely, blown his opportunity to play in the NFL due to going to Ole Miss. He is nowhere big enough to play DE in the NFL and cost himself an NFL career by moving there when he should've been playing LB. At MSU, he would've played LB and probably had an NFL career.

No doubt that CJ Johnson knows this and will do everything possible to derail MSU's season, so it takes embarrassment off of him.

BulldogDX55
11-07-2014, 10:37 AM
This thread is dumb.

If they freak out enough to do something planned and unethical, it'll be off the field. Anyone who thinks that there could be organized attempts at causing injury is a crazy person. You people saying this stuff is why other forums make fun of this one.

TXDawg
11-07-2014, 10:45 AM
I think he was referring to RN which would be DN's little brother. Or at least this is the way I read it.

Correct. Lil Kimchee = Robert.

Coach34
11-07-2014, 10:47 AM

No doubt that CJ Johnson knows this and will do everything possible to derail MSU's season, so it takes embarrassment off of him.

Yes Shotgun- this will be CJ against us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW4Y6mpCXgQ

ShotgunDawg
11-07-2014, 10:53 AM
Yes Shotgun- this will be CJ against us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW4Y6mpCXgQ

Uh, Uh, Uh, hopefully not quite like that, but I get your point.

CJ is the one to watch for dirty things. His career has been an embarrassment due to playing out of position. Clearly he won't take any personal accountability for that, so his goal will be to have the last laugh

Coach34
11-07-2014, 11:02 AM
You people saying this stuff is why other forums make fun of this one.

Other forums attempt to make fun of this one because they try to keep people from reading. This forum has brought to light so many things about our rival as well as stuff about our very own Bulldogs.

We said over a year ago Ole Missus was being investigated. You had BearSharks and even our own fans mke fun of that- then what happens? Pat Forde confirms it recently. So do other forums making fun of us make us look bad or are they in fact the morons because they didnt know?

A more recent example was us saying Tunsil wasnt going to play and his family didnt want him to- so what happened Saturday? Freezus is shocked at gametime Tunsil isnt playing.

I dont give a shit about other forums talking shit about us- it's done out of jealousy and spite. There's a reason our viewership has grown by 100% in the last year and will continue to grow. We point out the things that need pointing out.

You say this thread is ridiculous? Why was this thread even started? It was started because when Jackie Wayne started taking us to a higher level as a program- Ole Missus turned us in to the NCAA and one of their own married fans started sleeping with an NCAA investigator to help their cause. That, to me, is what is ridiculous.

Goat Holder
11-07-2014, 11:09 AM
You say this thread is ridiculous? Why was this thread even started? It was started because when Jackie Wayne started taking us to a higher level as a program- Ole Missus turned us in to the NCAA and one of their own married fans started sleeping with an NCAA investigator to help their cause. That, to me, is what is ridiculous.

This. BulldogDX55, we have facts on our side. Go back to 6-pack and cry about how we are sheep. Buddying up with Ole Miss and harping on how it's all good for Mississippi is what they do. The loyalty is to MSU here, f*ckwad.

ShotgunDawg
11-07-2014, 11:34 AM
This. BulldogDX55, we have facts on our side. Go back to 6-pack and cry about how we are sheep. Buddying up with Ole Miss and harping on how it's all good for Mississippi is what they do. The loyalty is to MSU here, f*ckwad.

Goat, I'm really beginning to like you.

Maroonthirteen
11-07-2014, 11:43 AM
I agree they won't do anything in public.

There will be attempts to orchestrate another Devinner type situation. While at the same type, the recruiting money will go up and the parties will be wilder. Book it.

Oh and their fans will be unbearable towards us at the game. Walk around in numbers this year.

SDDawg
11-07-2014, 11:48 AM

Very ridiculous indeed, but that was all stuff off the field and behind the scenes. Nothing targeted at hurting a specific individual and not on the field. Maybe I'm na?ve, I just don't think that kind of stuff is a real risk. Behind the scenes NCAA politicking and attempts to smear MSU, that is happening TODAY and will continue. No surprises there.

BulldogDX55
11-07-2014, 11:58 AM
All I said is that people saying that there will be organized attempts to injure our players is stupid.

I didn't say anything about that other stuff, coach, and I have no idea why you are projecting that onto me. I am a current grad student here, and you attacking me is simply ludicrous.

People are posting violent fantasies on here that simply won't happen, and the intensity and detail that they use is a little bit disturbing an deserved to be called out. Why you are saddling me with some sort of "times ED has been right" speech, I have no idea, because I never disagreed with any of that.

Very ridiculous indeed, but that was all stuff off the field and behind the scenes. Nothing targeted at hurting a specific individual and not on the field. Maybe I'm na?ve, I just don't think that kind of stuff is a real risk. Behind the scenes NCAA politicking and attempts to smear MSU, that is happening TODAY and will continue. No surprises there.

I was saying that this is a possibility, and people thinking they'd attempt organized and planned crimes on the field are incredibly ****ing stupid and deserve ridicule.

Political Hack
11-07-2014, 12:10 PM
This thread is dumb.

If they freak out enough to do something planned and unethical, it'll be off the field. Anyone who thinks that there could be organized attempts at causing injury is a crazy person. You people saying this stuff is why other forums make fun of this one.

no. it's because the dweeb that didn't want to go to prom is making fun of the prom king.

TrapGame
11-07-2014, 12:14 PM
This thread is dumb.

But, they'll do it out of love for one another. In for a penny, in for a pound.

Goat Holder
11-07-2014, 12:32 PM
All I said

We heard what you said, millenial.

Obviously you didn't grow up in the 80s and 90s when this stuff last really mattered at a somewhat meaningful degree. Don't speak about shit you know nothing about.

War Machine Dawg
11-07-2014, 01:17 PM
Other forums attempt to make fun of this one because they try to keep people from reading. This forum has brought to light so many things about our rival as well as stuff about our very own Bulldogs.

We said over a year ago Ole Missus was being investigated. You had BearSharks and even our own fans mke fun of that- then what happens? Pat Forde confirms it recently. So do other forums making fun of us make us look bad or are they in fact the morons because they didnt know?

A more recent example was us saying Tunsil wasnt going to play and his family didnt want him to- so what happened Saturday? Freezus is shocked at gametime Tunsil isnt playing.

I dont give a shit about other forums talking shit about us- it's done out of jealousy and spite. There's a reason our viewership has grown by 100% in the last year and will continue to grow. We point out the things that need pointing out.

http://i.imgur.com/RSCcYCh.gif

Westdawg
11-07-2014, 01:24 PM
some of you honestly think that targeting a particular player doesn't happen on the field?
My first recollection of a coach/player telling or actually carrying it out was in jr. high. the team we played had not lost a game in two years. First thing the HC said to the team was " you see #(redacted) ? i want you to break his legs before the end of the 1st quarter!!"
i have since heard other players or coaches say things along those lines over the years. It really is troubling to know there are those kinds of ppl in the world, but THEY ARE REAL. and they will go about doing just what they say they want to do. Oh yeah, that kid they targeted??? they broke his leg in two places. He never played another down of football to my knowledge. Stuff like this really does happen. It is rare, and it can be a career ender for the player hurt, the coach ordering it, and the player doling it out. but some ppl just don't think straight.

War Machine Dawg
11-07-2014, 01:24 PM
no. it's because the dweeb that didn't want to go to prom is making fun of the prom king.

We heard what you said, millenial.

Obviously you didn't grow up in the 80s and 90s when this stuff last really mattered at a somewhat meaningful degree. Don't speak about shit you know nothing about.

Damn, I'm agreeing with Goat. If you didn't grow up in the 90s and early 2000s, you have no idea what really went on in this rivalry. It goes well beyond the field of play. Anyone disturbed enough to cheat on her husband to get an opposing coach fired, jailed, and wreck an opposing program is most certainly disturbed enough to do worse things, like contract murder. Same goes for individuals who hire PIs to follow the opposing coaching staff in an attempt to dig dirt and find violations. And if you don't think a piece of shit like big little Kimdeechee would take it into his own hands to attempt to hurt Dak, J-Rob, etc. then you don't know what happens on a football field. I won't say that Freeze himself would sanction is, but I guarantee you that someone like Matt Luke would.

BulldogDX55
11-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Damn, I'm agreeing with Goat. If you didn't grow up in the 90s and early 2000s, you have no idea what really went on in this rivalry. It goes well beyond the field of play. Anyone disturbed enough to cheat on her husband to get an opposing coach fired, jailed, and wreck an opposing program is most certainly disturbed enough to do worse things, like contract murder. Same goes for individuals who hire PIs to follow the opposing coaching staff in an attempt to dig dirt and find violations. And if you don't think a piece of shit like big little Kimdeechee would take it into his own hands to attempt to hurt Dak, J-Rob, etc. then you don't know what happens on a football field. I won't say that Freeze himself would sanction is, but I guarantee you that someone like Matt Luke would.

Dude, I am 28, I grew up in the 90s and have been attending games all my life because my dad is an alumnus too. I know about the shit they pulled when Jackie was at his peak and how awful it was. My point this whole time was calling the people who think that Ole Miss will attempt an ORGANIZED, PREMEDITATED PLOT to injure our players to stop us from going to the SECCG/Playoffs stupid. You people keep putting entire points into what I said that are simply not there.

Coach34
11-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Dude, I am 28, I grew up in the 90s and have been attending games all my life because my dad is an alumnus too. I know about the shit they pulled when Jackie was at his peak and how awful it was. My point this whole time was calling the people who think that Ole Miss will attempt an ORGANIZED, PREMEDITATED PLOT to injure our players to stop us from going to the SECCG/Playoffs stupid. You people keep putting entire points into what I said that are simply not there.

And NFL DC's dont offer bounties to defensive players do they? Shirley that is just an NFL thing and could nevahhhh evahhh evahhh happen in college...

Goat Holder
11-07-2014, 01:42 PM

First of all, I never said anything about ON THE FIELD. From my original post, the time in question is between the SECCG and the playoffs. The time in which things get quiet, and they all get together and devise twisted shit in their free mason meetings. They won't do anything before the Egg Bowl, because I honestly think they believe they'll beat us simply because we're Cow College and they are Her Majesty. They won't have time to ruin us before Atlanta, but I would not be surprised to see shit go down in mid-December or Christmas time.

BulldogDX55
11-07-2014, 02:11 PM

That being said it would not surprise if they are in over drive trying to dig up dirt on some of our players or their families. I hope nobody takes so much as a kleenex from a stranger to blow their nose between now and how ever long our season goes.

The problem with that is that it gives them the first couple of shots at us before we respond.

He has already proven that he has little integrity as a human being, has blown his opportunity to play for an SEC Championship by going to Ole Miss, and has also, likely, blown his opportunity to play in the NFL due to going to Ole Miss. He is nowhere big enough to play DE in the NFL and cost himself an NFL career by moving there when he should've been playing LB. At MSU, he would've played LB and probably had an NFL career.

First of all, I never said anything about ON THE FIELD. From my original post, the time in question is between the SECCG and the playoffs. The time in which things get quiet, and they all get together and devise twisted shit in their free mason meetings. They won't do anything before the Egg Bowl, because I honestly think they believe they'll beat us simply because we're Cow College and they are Her Majesty. They won't have time to ruin us before Atlanta, but I would not be surprised to see shit go down in mid-December or Christmas time.

Goat, I never said that you said that. I was complaining about you, coach, and the others completely mischaracterizing what I said. The people I quoted in this post above you are the ones I was calling out.

LC Dawg
11-07-2014, 02:59 PM
I won't say that Freeze himself would sanction is, but I guarantee you that someone like Matt Luke would.

Or Kiffin.

BLITZII
11-07-2014, 03:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZHmV6BWytI

I see all I need to see around the 22 - 26 second mark when Bradley Sowell tried to take out and did---Dewayne Cherrington in the 2011 Egg Bowl.

Coach34
11-07-2014, 03:17 PM

I see all I need to see around the 22 - 26 second mark when Bradley Sowell tried to take out and did---Dewayne Cherrington in the 2011 Egg Bowl.

Boom

That shit happens more than you know- but especially in hated rival games.

sandwolf
11-07-2014, 03:20 PM
Anyone disturbed enough to cheat on her husband to get an opposing coach fired, jailed, and wreck an opposing program is most certainly disturbed enough to do worse things, like contract murder.

Seriously? Get a grip.

BulldogDX55
11-07-2014, 03:30 PM

Boom

That shit happens more than you know- but especially in hated rival games.

What don't you get about the words planned and premeditated? No shit that was a dirty hit, but do you really think that it was something that was decided upon before the game by the coaches and boosters in order to take out **NOTED MSU SUPERSTAR** Dewayne Cherrington? Clearly not. It was just a frustrated player who snapped at the end of the game like the punk he is.

MadDawg
11-07-2014, 03:56 PM
I sure am glad they play out of love. Wouldn't want to see how dirty they would play if they actually hated anybody.

Political Hack
11-07-2014, 05:21 PM

I am unclear as to why I'm quoted here...

Coach34
11-07-2014, 06:53 PM
What don't you get about the words planned and premeditated? No shit that was a dirty hit, but do you really think that it was something that was decided upon before the game by the coaches and boosters in order to take out **NOTED MSU SUPERSTAR** Dewayne Cherrington? Clearly not. It was just a frustrated player who snapped at the end of the game like the punk he is.

But I can guarantee there has been a coach tell a player- "if you get a chance to take one of them out- take it. **** those mf'ers"

MabenMaroon
11-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Correct. Lil Kimchee = Robert.

Sorry about that, was thinking in terms of size.

War Machine Dawg
11-07-2014, 11:18 PM
I am unclear as to why I'm quoted here...

Because I was agreeing with your point in that post, along with Goat. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

War Machine Dawg
11-07-2014, 11:27 PM
Seriously? Get a grip.

Get a grip? I'm not upset. Are you saying it ISN'T logical to think someone who takes the outcome of a game/sport so seriously and is mentally disturbed enough to risk their marriage and family by sleeping with an NCAA investigator isn't disturbed enough to go even further when the stakes are higher? C'mon, mane.