PDA

View Full Version : Nafoom boys are finally realizing their place.......

Goat Holder
11-06-2014, 06:31 PM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/49884/Ole-Miss-Has-Given-Me-So-Much#.VFwDiPnF-0U

Scroll on down to Texreb1977's post about losing last year to us. They've forgotten about our 3rd string QB. This is about the worst I've ever seen these sad sacks of sh*t.

chef dixon
11-06-2014, 06:32 PM
Yea and the fact that the only touchdown they scored was a dropped punt snap. But man, they couldn't catch a break.

Coach34
11-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Victory Murse is all internet badass:

"I may get arrested leaving the game if we lose the Egg Bowl. Because I swear to God if a State fan makes a single ****ing sound around me..."

CadaverDawg
11-06-2014, 06:38 PM
I would love to be standing near Victory Red when I say something after we win.

#GaylordFocker

IMissJack
11-06-2014, 06:43 PM
So he is already expecting to lose? And, willing to admit it?

Dawgcentral
11-06-2014, 06:57 PM
So he is already expecting to lose? And, willing to admit it?

Imagine the mood when Arkansas runs for 350 on them. They'll be limping into a lesser bowl. Despondency prevails.

Saltydog
11-06-2014, 07:01 PM
nt

LC Dawg
11-06-2014, 07:13 PM
I enjoy watching them finally come to terms with the fact that we are really good and then try to come to terms with losing to us. There really could be some stupid shit happen at the Egg Bowl. Their season will have unraveled and the realization that Mullen and the Bulldogs are leaving them in the dust may drive them over the edge.

dawggoneit
11-06-2014, 07:17 PM
I sure would hate to say something wrong around Ole Moral Victory.***** I'm confident it wouldn't be the police station he'd be heading to if I let a GTHOM slip out and he felt froggy!

Barkman Turner Overdrive
11-06-2014, 07:20 PM

"I may get arrested leaving the game if we lose the Egg Bowl. Because I swear to God if a State fan makes a single ****ing sound around me..."

No doubt. If that male nurse got into a fight with a real man, he would finally be on the giving end of a bedpan.

messageboardsuperhero
11-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Couldn't catch a break the entire game?

What about your only touchdown being off of a botched punt?
What about the refs missing two turnovers that didn't even get reviewed?

And I really don't get people saying UM was a "much better team" last year. We finished with the exact same SEC record and were actually ahead of them in the standings at the end of the year by virtue of winning head-to-head. The only reason UM finished 7-5 and us 6-6 was because they got to play a way down Texas team while we played OK State. That was the only difference in the two teams last season... Well, that and we beat them.

The fact of the matter is that when Dak came into the game last year, we were pretty clearly the better team that night.

CadaverDawg
11-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Couldn't catch a break the entire game?

What about your only touchdown being off of a botched punt?
What about the refs missing two turnovers that didn't even get reviewed?

And I really don't get people saying UM was a "much better team" last year. We finished with the exact same SEC record and were actually ahead of them in the standings at the end of the year by virtue of winning head-to-head. The only reason UM finished 7-5 and us 6-6 was because they got to play a way down Texas team while we played OK State. That was the only difference in the two teams last season... Well, that and we beat them.

The fact of the matter is that when Dak came into the game last year, we were pretty clearly the better team that night.

You are correct on all points

Todd4State
11-06-2014, 08:07 PM

If he hit me, I would probably laugh in his face.

And then I would laugh while I am tearing down their goal posts.

Coach34
11-06-2014, 08:19 PM
And I really don't get people saying UM was a "much better team" last year.

Only people I've heard say that are Ole Missus fans

SDDawg
11-06-2014, 08:25 PM
Belk Bowl bound, gettin' down.

FlabLoser
11-06-2014, 08:31 PM
I hope State fans rush their field.

messageboardsuperhero
11-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Only people I've heard say that are Ole Missus fans

Sadly, I've seen a few State fans say it before...

defiantdog
11-06-2014, 08:38 PM
Such an angry bunch over there

ShotgunDawg
11-06-2014, 08:38 PM
I hope State fans rush their field.

That would be hilarious. Then they'd have to pay a fine. lol

RossDawg82
11-06-2014, 08:41 PM
I hope our team celebrates (dog pound rock style) on their logo on the 50 yard line

CadaverDawg
11-06-2014, 08:50 PM
One of them just said, "I hope you enter the Egg Bowl at 11-0". Really? Because if so, we could lose to OM and still be going to ATL and to the playoffs. So yea, I'd take that too, Colonel.

Todd4State
11-06-2014, 08:50 PM
At the 1998 Egg Bowl when we won the SEC West, they surrounded the goal posts with at least 50 Mississippi Highway Patrolmen. The funny thing was since they had all their security concentrated by the goal posts, some Ole Miss fan was able to get on the field somehow and ran up to Jackie and said something about his daughter/family. Jackie turned around and yelled at him "You don't say that about my family!" and was about to kick his ass but his personal Highway Patrolmen held him back. The Ole Miss fan had this look of horror on his face and ran off like a cockroach.

Todd4State
11-06-2014, 08:52 PM
One of them just said, "I hope you enter the Egg Bowl at 11-0". Really? Because if so, we could lose to OM and still be going to ATL and to the playoffs. So yea, I'd take that too, Colonel.

No kidding. I want to go into that game 11-0 and have a chance to finish the season 12-0.

messageboardsuperhero
11-06-2014, 09:33 PM

LOL, yeah I hope we go into that game 11-0 too. That means we would have already clinched the West.

Smitty
11-06-2014, 10:03 PM
How about an organized march to the Vaught down University by a sea of maroon. Euro soccer style. Chants and songs the whole way.

Jack Lambert
11-06-2014, 10:04 PM

That victory guy is the worse poster no matter the board.

TheRef
11-06-2014, 10:06 PM
That victory guy is the worse poster no matter the board.

I want to find him and just whisper "Hobby Lobby" in his ear after the game.

Jack Lambert
11-06-2014, 10:09 PM
No kidding. I want to go into that game 11-0 and have a chance to finish the season 12-0.

I wonder if they understand that if we go 11-0 we will probably beat them.

TrapGame
11-06-2014, 10:14 PM

Nice! I'd damn sure kick in bail money for that!

Pollodawg
11-06-2014, 10:18 PM
I love the fact that the only people still shocked that State beats OM on the reg are OM people.

CadaverDawg
11-06-2014, 10:24 PM
Wow, some dude with a can of beans in his sig, has officially blown a gasket over there, haha. He even said we had to "offer a biscuit with a free ticket to get people to attend an sec game"? Haha, he must be mistaking the school that had a 25+ game sellout streak with his own school. We fill our stadium damn near every Saturday, meanwhile they can't fill theirs yet they are going to expand just because their big brother expanded. Yea, like I said....Penis.Envy. They are all within a whisker of implosion. Oh man, if we beat them this year there will be all out feminine-esque riots inOxford. People burning ascots and shit..gonna be Cray

JDog13
11-06-2014, 10:55 PM
I showed my Auburn buddy the Bdork video about Presbyterian. He said, "Wow, he's begging people to come to the game."

ShotgunDawg
11-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Says the team that needs other teams to help them sell out a smaller stadium than ours.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1ZA8z8IEAAA0nZ.jpg

Todd4State
11-06-2014, 11:29 PM
I wonder if they understand that if we go 11-0 we will probably beat them.

What they understand is they are having to play the "we can ruin MSU's season" card.

It's all they have left.

LC Dawg
11-06-2014, 11:29 PM
Hey Nafoomers, I know you're over here. Don't you dare compare Dan Mullen to Ross Bjork. Dan owns your ass. All Ross owns is some minor league wrestling belt.

JDog13
11-06-2014, 11:49 PM

I still love the fact that the Finebaum dude that said bear fans were horrible, said Hobby Lobby in the same tweet.

Mutt the Hoople
11-07-2014, 07:51 AM

FAP! FAP! FAP!