PDA

View Full Version : Per WJTV, 2 Major Federal Indicitments Just Dropped...

BeastMan
11-06-2014, 11:07 AM
(bear with me, this is sports related). The first against MS Department of Corrections Commissioner Chris Epps (lol at that). The second was Rankin co. School Board President Cecil McCrory. Word is that it is for bribery and kickbacks.

What makes this sports related is the Cecil McCrory is the reason that Brandon Head Coach Brad Peterson stepped down from being the AD. I would assume there is some likelihood that he leaves Brandon this year. It's already been rumored that Madison Central is after him. I think it's pretty dang ironic that the moron Cecil McCrory is the (likely) reason that Brandon is going to lose a fine coach over some stupid PC nonsense and McCrory was engaging political corruptness the whole time. And now all of Brandon can say in unison "Screw you Cecil McCrory"

Jacksondevildog
11-06-2014, 11:16 AM
......crickets.......

BeastMan
11-06-2014, 11:17 AM
Beth Alexander @BethWJTV ? 11m 11 minutes ago

Indictment against Epps alleges bribes and kickbacks.

Beth Alexander @BethWJTV ? 10m 10 minutes ago

Indictment alleges McCrory paid $100,000 toward Epps Flowood home mortgage.

Beth Alexander @BethWJTV ? 9m 9 minutes ago

A second mortgage payment made on Epps home for $100,000 in October 2008...allegedly paid by McCrory.

Beth Alexander @BethWJTV ? 8m 8 minutes ago

Indictment alleges McCrory paid a total of $351,309.81 to Epps - which paid off the mortgage on Epps Flowood home.

Beth Alexander @BethWJTV ? 6m 6 minutes ago

Epps allegedly used $9,000 toward his Edward Jones Investment Account.

Beth Alexander @BethWJTV ? 2m 2 minutes ago

Indictment alleges McCrory paid $48,000 toward Epps Biloxi condominium.

Jacksondevildog
11-06-2014, 11:20 AM
http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/2014/11/epps-and-mcrory-indicted.html

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-06-2014, 11:21 AM
Off with their heads...I love how in Epps' letter to MDOC he said worked for 32.9 years lol. The writing has been on the wall though, the clarion ledger has been doing an investigative piece on MDOC and Epps gets a lot of criticism.

Todd4State
11-06-2014, 11:29 AM
I heard that Peterson was upset because the Rankin County School people wouldn't let him fire a softball coach that wasn't winning. I have no idea if the softball coach is related to McCrory or Epps?

Then last I heard, Brandon and Peterson smoothed things over and he was staying. But that was before Hall resigned, which certainly could change things.

FlabLoser
11-06-2014, 11:45 AM
All of Rankin County is hoping the Weathersby monarchy is tied to this story.

State82
11-06-2014, 11:45 AM
Lay down with pigs, you get dirty.

stalkingpoon
11-06-2014, 12:44 PM
I heard that Peterson was upset because the Rankin County School people wouldn't let him fire a softball coach that wasn't winning. I have no idea if the softball coach is related to McCrory or Epps?

Then last I heard, Brandon and Peterson smoothed things over and he was staying. But that was before Hall resigned, which certainly could change things.

They wanted Peterson to fire a woman coach. She then went and claimed it was because of her sexual orientation. (It wasn't) They ended up reversing his firing of her and he said if she was let back then this would be his last year there. I think thats what happened.