PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love bear hypocrisy

starkvegasdawg
11-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Just made my weekly pilgrimmage over to Nafoom to see what the suicide watch bunch was talking about. Saw a thread where one of them supposedly made his first visit over to ED and was amused we had a prediction thread for UT-Martin and how sad we were to even do a thread for such a school. Then I noticed the top post on their site...a prediction thread for Presbyterian. I guess they are a much more formidable oppenent and therefore worthy of a thread.

Chip
11-06-2014, 09:57 AM
The Ole Miss fans are at the same time jealous of the team and HC that State has, and scared that in a few short weeks we will whip their ass on their home field in the Egg Bowl.

This is the reason why they try to talk up Dan leaving for another HC job - because they hope he leaves as he owns them.

They know that Dak is the Alpha dog, and will beat them. They saw it first hand last year. The air went out of their balloon when Dak entered the game in the 4th quarter. Their defense knew they weren't going to stop him. And Dak smelled their fear then. Their fan's fear is becoming visible once again.

I socialize with some big Ole Miss guys - and they won't even talk about Mississippi State - because they know what's coming. Before this season they all agreed that Dan wasn't a good coach and can't recruit (the same mantra you all have heard). Now they won't even talk about Mississippi State. Jealousy and Fear.

SDDawg
11-06-2014, 09:59 AM
5 out of 6 has a nice ring to it.

CadaverDawg
11-06-2014, 12:24 PM
Just made my weekly pilgrimmage over to Nafoom to see what the suicide watch bunch was talking about. Saw a thread where one of them supposedly made his first visit over to ED and was amused we had a prediction thread for UT-Martin and how sad we were to even do a thread for such a school. Then I noticed the top post on their site...a prediction thread for Presbyterian. I guess they are a much more formidable oppenent and therefore worthy of a thread.

What a board full of dipshits