PDA

View Full Version : stolen from SPS thread, WV Gameday clip, a must see ...

MabenMaroon
11-05-2014, 08:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A15NEtKKroQ

TUSK
11-05-2014, 08:53 PM
awesome.

TheRef
11-05-2014, 08:56 PM
I saw that earlier this week. Made me laugh and I started singing along with them

EAT SHIT PITT!

Political Hack
11-05-2014, 08:58 PM
despite the 3 almost-fights I got into walking into the stadium, that's one of the funnest environments I've ever been to.

NorCalDawg
11-05-2014, 11:33 PM
That's pretty funny. I didn't know anyone cared enough about Pitt football to tell them to eat shit. I obviously missed something. What's the story there?

TheRef
11-05-2014, 11:41 PM
That's pretty funny. I didn't know anyone cared enough about Pitt football to tell them to eat shit. I obviously missed something. What's the story there?

The Backyard Brawl as they call it is the now-defunct rivalry between WVU and Pitt. They loathe each other....literally.....loathe. If you ask any West Virginia person what school they hate the most, they will tell you Pitt "Eat Shit Pitt".

Dawg61
11-06-2014, 12:02 AM
The background is interesting to me. It looks like a bunch of frat houses or student town houses on a giant hill. Why is Gameday filmed there? Seems like I always see that part of West Virginia's "campus" anytime they show it on tv. Don't they have a damn campus with school buildings and shit?

TheRef
11-06-2014, 12:04 AM
The background is interesting to me. It looks like a bunch of frat houses or student town houses on a giant hill. Why is Gameday filmed there? Seems like I always see that part of West Virginia's "campus" anytime they show it on tv. Don't they have a damn campus with school buildings and shit?

They do. In fact, some were disappointed that they didn't show the most famous building on West Virginia's campus.

NorCalDawg
11-06-2014, 12:15 AM
The Backyard Brawl as they call it is the now-defunct rivalry between WVU and Pitt. They loathe each other....literally.....loathe. If you ask any West Virginia person what school they hate the most, they will tell you Pitt "Eat Shit Pitt".

Oh, yeah. I've heard of this so called "Backyard Brawl". Thanks, Ref.