PDA

View Full Version : Anybody hear Incarcerated Bob on Finebaum?

Floridawg
11-05-2014, 05:48 PM
Apparently one of Jameis Winston's high school teammates made a $5,500 bet on the first half of the Lville game. The source isn't very reliably, or reliable at all, but seems like something about Jamies comes up every other week.

sandwolf
11-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Did Paul ask him why he never released all of that proof about the OM recruiting violations? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this were true, but Incarcerated Bob is an attention starved idiot that is more than likely just jumping on the hot topic in hopes of putting himself in the spotlight.

Goat Holder
11-05-2014, 05:58 PM
http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=1716

Dallas_Dawg
11-05-2014, 08:35 PM
http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=1716

Damn, I wish this was true. Since it is Incarcerated Bob, it will never grow any legs, even if it is true.
It would be hilarious though if Incarcerated Bob ended up being the one to break the story that ends Jamies Winston.

SDDawg
11-05-2014, 08:48 PM
I don't believe it because I don't think Winston those kind of skills, they were basically toast in that game and Louisville imploded. If he does and this is true, more power to him and I still hope they throw him under the jail in the end.

SDDawg
11-05-2014, 08:52 PM
The other reason I call BS- the amount of money is too low. You can't tell me that Winston can't have $5K in his hands tonight just by texting/DMing the right booster. Why go through all of this work for such a small amount of money unless there are more people out there placing bets and the scandal is a huge conspiracy (not likely at all).

Acid mouth
11-06-2014, 01:37 PM
I was actually listening to the IBN interview. This guy is an absolute hack. I created a twitter account to see what he had to say last year when he was trolling tsun. Obviously nothing ever came of this story, and I can guarantee nothing will come of the FSU story. Ever since I followed him on twitter, I've been getting texts and calls several times a month for sports betting. To bad I don't bet, right?? What IBN does is sell your info off for a small profit. Replying stop doesn't work either and changing numbers isn't an option. I feel sure that IBN is how my number got out since Mullen is the only other twitter account I have ever followed (only 1 now since I axed IBN). Any suggestions on how to get this to stop? And please learn from my mistake, don't follow this hack.

FlabLoser
11-06-2014, 02:14 PM
I was actually listening to the IBN interview. This guy is an absolute hack. I created a twitter account to see what he had to say last year when he was trolling tsun. Obviously nothing ever came of this story, and I can guarantee nothing will come of the FSU story. Ever since I followed him on twitter, I've been getting texts and calls several times a month for sports betting. To bad I don't bet, right?? What IBN does is sell your info off for a small profit. Replying stop doesn't work either and changing numbers isn't an option. I feel sure that IBN is how my number got out since Mullen is the only other twitter account I have ever followed (only 1 now since I axed IBN). Any suggestions on how to get this to stop? And please learn from my mistake, don't follow this hack.

iPhones can block phone numbers.

thunderclap
11-06-2014, 02:23 PM
Anybody that fixes a game for only $5000 is an imbecile.