PDA

View Full Version : Brutius vs Bjork

notsofarawaydawg
11-05-2014, 02:06 PM
Russ/Ross twitter exchange click HERE (http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/92882/ole-miss-ad-jabs-back-at-fan-on-twitter)

Gen. Grant
11-05-2014, 02:17 PM
Although the response is clever, the article fails to account for the other butt hurt/unprofessional replies that him and freeze continuously use to confront trolls. That whole "meet me face to face thing" is a play on one of the times Bjork called out a troll. The article makes no mention of their childish history of replying to trolls. It made it seem as thought they were social media geniuses who know how to cleverly handle the banter of opposing fans. I call bullshit.

Bjork and Freeze are thin skinned dicks who don't know that you don't reply to dicks who just want to get under your skin. And yes Bjork, I think most Bulldogs would gladly meet you face to face and tell you what a joke they think your school is and its confederate symbols that it so proudly celebrates. You name the day.

Also, why did that dude apologize? No, own that shit.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-05-2014, 02:21 PM
Haha Bjork is a classless bitch, especially with his minor league wrestling belt.....TNA, really?

Ross Bjork @RossBjorkAD
Follow
. @Therealbrutius Appreciate your apology & glad everyone can smile & move on. We both have families, lives, & jobs to focus on.
7:18 PM - 4 Nov 2014

"Jobs to focus on" AKA working with our lawyers to insure no email are released and that our womens' basketball team doesn't get the death penalty...

Liverpooldawg
11-05-2014, 02:24 PM
That is very professional.*******

mic
11-05-2014, 02:46 PM
They can't be fresh with anything..
Coach 34 the past 2 weeks gives his game breakdown with The Nature Boy at the end of each.
2 weeks later Bjork pulls out a wresting belt??
Hey Ross thanks for visiting Elite Dawgs click an ad while you are here...
Wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

quickstrike2
11-05-2014, 02:51 PM
I don't like it. Looks like we went out of our way to troll Bjork and he called our bluff and makes us apologize. I'd personally rather not give the media more stuff for them to mock us with, they come up with plenty as it is.

MSUDeltadawg1971
11-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Yeah, I would have called his bluff and gave him a time and place to meet. I also would have some buddies hiding because you know Bjork would show up with a possy.

M.Fillmore
11-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Why doesn't Brutius just say, "Come here and I'll be glad to meet you 'face to face'. I'll be at the D'Lo city hall. If you really want to meet, then bring it on big boy."

No way will Bjoke come to D'Lo to meet him and Bjoke will just look stupid for throwing out challenges that he won't answer himself.

mic
11-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Why doesn't Brutius just say, "Come here and I'll be glad to meet you 'face to face'. I'll be at the D'Lo city hall. If you really want to meet, then bring it on big boy."

No way will Bjoke come to D'Lo to meet him and Bjoke will just look stupid for throwing out challenges that he won't answer himself.

He already looks stupid...

Tripp McNeely
11-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Can you imagine how embarassed you'd be if that guy was running your athletic dept.!

chef dixon
11-05-2014, 05:44 PM
He looks like Wes Welker.

gravedigger
11-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Ill tell you this. If Keenum caught wind of a coach challenging a troll to a fight and it embarrassed msu the ad or coach would be publicly flogged.

Keenum is a big fan of athletics. But he wont allow the university to be brought down like that.

The miranda firing is all you need as evidence.

quickstrike2
11-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Ill tell you this. If Keenum caught wind of a coach challenging a troll to a fight and it embarrassed msu the ad or coach would be publicly flogged.

Keenum is a big fan of athletics. But he wont allow the university to be brought down like that.

The miranda firing is all you need as evidence.

Whole different attitude to there. I can't wrap my head around an AD challenging someone on twitter to meet up "face to face." What is this jersey shore or something?

Coach34
11-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Although the response is clever, the article fails to account for the other butt hurt/unprofessional replies that him and freeze continuously use to confront trolls. That whole "meet me face to face thing" is a play on one of the times Bjork called out a troll. The article makes no mention of their childish history of replying to trolls. It made it seem as thought they were social media geniuses who know how to cleverly handle the banter of opposing fans. I call bullshit.

Bjork and Freeze are thin skinned dicks who don't know that you don't reply to dicks who just want to get under your skin. And yes Bjork, I think most Bulldogs would gladly meet you face to face and tell you what a joke they think your school is and its confederate symbols that it so proudly celebrates. You name the day.

Also, why did that dude apologize? No, own that shit.

Why is this guy so much smarter than ya'll????

Coach34
11-05-2014, 09:14 PM
They can't be fresh with anything..
Coach 34 the past 2 weeks gives his game breakdown with The Nature Boy at the end of each.
2 weeks later Bjork pulls out a wresting belt??
Hey Ross thanks for visiting Elite Dawgs click an add while you are here...
Wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

aGAIN- why are Elitedawgs so far ahead of everybody else????

SDDawg
11-05-2014, 09:26 PM
Bjork is the worst tool alive (that's the AD for Ole Miss). I heard that he and Stricklin are friends, and if that's true shame on Scott. The worst thing going today, believe it.

I seen it dawg
11-05-2014, 10:15 PM
Wooooooo
Woooo
Woooooooo
Woooooo
Wooooooo
Wooooo
Click an ad ****tards!
Wooooooooo!

smootness
11-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Their AD took time out of his day to take pictures and respond to some random dude on twitter. He loses, period.