PDA

View Full Version : Jameson's health

DudyDawg
11-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Anyone know anything. Mullen kept saying he was back to 100%, but he has been a non factor and only had one catch for two yards last week, so I have a hard time believing it. We really miss him helping the outside guys get seperation IMO. I hope he doesn't play this week and gets to a real 100% before bama

FlabLoser
11-05-2014, 10:35 AM
Coachspeak.

starkvegasdawg
11-05-2014, 10:39 AM
Does anybody know exactly what the injury is? I know leg but knee, ankle, foot, hammy, quad, what?

missouridawg
11-05-2014, 10:39 AM
Jameon? Or Jamerson?

MaxedOutMaroon
11-05-2014, 10:58 AM
Before the game Saturday, I watched him a little in warm ups. Idk what the injury is, but it seemed his running was only a little slower. It was his cutting that looked really slow and uncomfortable. His position is a lot of cutting on route running; therefore, I believe he hasn't played as much because he's not comfortable enough to be very effective

maroonmania
11-05-2014, 11:05 AM
He is obviously not right or he would be starting and be a primary part of the offense. Neither of those are true at the moment so that tells you all you need to know.

FlabLoser
11-05-2014, 11:31 AM
I am surprised he didn't stay out, take a medical, and have a good year next year.

He'd better go lights out in the last few games.

DudyDawg
11-05-2014, 11:32 AM
Jameon? Or Jamerson?

Jameon. Autocorrect is a bitch.

deltadawg99
11-05-2014, 12:40 PM
If Jameon isn't healthy I hope Gabe Myles is. He didn't do much last game and I remember him limping during the Kentucky game at one point.

Jack Lambert
11-05-2014, 12:58 PM
You guys are leaving an element out of the equations. He might have to deal with other issue with his brother that got killed. I am not talking legal but emotional. Not just him but helping other family members with their grief. I don’t think Mullen would say anything about that if it was so.

bulldawg28
11-05-2014, 02:48 PM
He has high ankle sprain that only heals with God or time.

msstate7
11-05-2014, 02:52 PM
I like a lot of people here have stated that we don't drop off from Lewis to Myles. I've since changed my mind. Lewis' last game at full strength was lsu.

Lewis 5 catches 116 yards 1 td

We're a better team with Lewis

monroedawg5646
11-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Hate to be the guy that says he knows a guy that knows a guy, but here goes. My boss played golf last wk end with someone very high in the football program. He said Jameon has a fractured femur that happened during practice.

Coach34
11-05-2014, 03:12 PM
Jameon played against UPig- he dropped a pass across the middle early in the game. Never saw him much after that.

Myles is as good or better than Tubby. MS7 posted his LSU stats- but 70 of those yards were on the busted play for a TD- like what we did with Fred against UPig. We have changed our approach this year due to the development of the outside WR's. Because of Bear and the two Fred's- we don't have to depend on the slot as much this year to catch the ball- so we don't call plays specifically for the Slot receiver

DudyDawg
11-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Hate to be the guy that says he knows a guy that knows a guy, but here goes. My boss played golf last wk end with someone very high in the football program. He said Jameon has a fractured femur that happened during practice.

If he caught a pass with a broken femur then he is tougher than I gave him credit.

War Machine Dawg
11-05-2014, 03:28 PM
I am surprised he didn't stay out, take a medical, and have a good year next year.

He'd better go lights out in the last few games.

Completely agree. I know Mullen wanted to let it be Tubby's decision, but he's the coach. He should've made the decision for Tubby and sat him for the season. Get him a medshirt and bring him back 100% next year.

LC Dawg
11-05-2014, 03:34 PM
Completely agree. I know Mullen wanted to let it be Tubby's decision, but he's the coach. He should've made the decision for Tubby and sat him for the season. Get him a medshirt and bring him back 100% next year.

I know this has been discussed before on the board but you can get a medical redshirt if you play four games?

msstate7
11-05-2014, 03:37 PM

Only problem I see with this is Myles will definitely pass Lewis next year if he hasnt already. Then add in graham, gray, and maybe even mixon or dear. This was Lewis' year. I don't see him staying ahead of those guys

Leroy Jenkins
11-05-2014, 06:01 PM
I know this has been discussed before on the board but you can get a medical redshirt if you play four games?

I think your participation can be no greater than 20% of the athletic competitions of a regular season.