PDA

View Full Version : Sixpackspeak provides a great example of why Elite doesnt allow BearShark posters

Coach34
11-04-2014, 10:09 PM
http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/showthread.php?133610-Be-interesting-to-see-if-Tunsil-plays

1. SPS poster starts talking about Big Softie being hurt last week- and rumors of concerns by his family of wanting him to sit out.

2. BearShark posters come in to assure SPS posters that Big Softie "will play"

3. Bullshit going back and forth

4. Big Softie sits as was rumored on SPS

5. No BearSharks come back to apologize or admit being wrong

I seen it dawg
11-04-2014, 10:11 PM
**** that place and **** OM

msstate7
11-04-2014, 10:16 PM
Bears weren't posting there much after the lsu loss. They've all but disappeared after the auburn defeat

dickiedawg
11-05-2014, 09:12 AM
It's basically eggbowl.com all over again.

blacklistedbully
11-05-2014, 10:28 AM
Bears weren't posting there much after the lsu loss. They've all but disappeared after the auburn defeat

Yep, same on rivals.com except for a few. When they are riding high, they love to talk smack, and accuse us of "disappearing as soon as we lose to xyz", never mind that I never disappear, rather show up to eat whatever crow I've got coming to me. Then, when their inevitable skid hits, the same ones who claimed you'd run & hide, run & hide.

Of particular note is the truly moronic OleMissGuy. He's such an over-the-top tool and moron that he had made numerous posts there in a failed attempt to ridicule me for proclaiming Dak Prescott a "Dark Horse Heisman candidate" in the preseason.

I told him and the board, preseason, that we were going to be much better with Dak because he was perfect for Dan's system, that JRob was actually going to be an upgrade over Perkins, and that our front 7 was going to be one of the best in the SEC, and therefore nation. He's try to say Prescott was vastly overrated and had nobody to throw to. I. of course told him about JL, and informed him he was going to soon know who Bear Wilson was. I predicted we'd compete for the SEC West, and would win at least 10 games.

That idiot then proceeded to post multiple threads trying to get people to think I was delusional by saying things like, "This deluded homer thinks he can lose the best QB in their entire pathetic existence, their only decent RB, etc, etc, and compete in the West! He thinks MSU is gonna win 11 games, lolololololololol!"

Yep, we don't hear much from OleMissGuy these days.

BulldogBear
11-05-2014, 10:47 AM
I never did get on SPS. I ended up coming straight here.

GreenheadDawg
11-05-2014, 11:38 AM
I got on sixpack a couple days ago and it took about 12 seconds for me to remember why I came over here. That place is unbearable

quickstrike2
11-05-2014, 11:48 AM
I got on sixpack a couple days ago and it took about 12 seconds for me to remember why I came over here. That place is unbearable

unBEARable.

Liverpooldawg
11-05-2014, 12:51 PM
I got kicked off. They didn't like me calling them about all the UM love on there. I was already on thin ice for calling it the best anti-MSU site on the net. That is what it is if we aren't undefeated.

Jack Lambert
11-05-2014, 12:55 PM

Doesn't look like a lot of them are posting at Bafoom but that board doesn't get much traffic anyways.

Dawg61
11-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Once you walk around in a Bear free world you don't ever wanna go back.

Saltydog
11-05-2014, 08:19 PM
absolutely exhausting, omg.......And in the words of "I seen it dawg", while you're here "click an AD bitches".......

TUSK
11-05-2014, 08:50 PM
I know some of yall don't dig on some of my "takes", but those cats are "off the hook" when it comes to Tusker... and reality.

quickstrike2
11-05-2014, 08:50 PM
Yeah this is a great board. I occasionally read the pack, but elitedawgs is where the heart is so to speak.

Coach34
11-05-2014, 08:58 PM
And that's the deal:

A) Everything about Ole Missus is about steering the perception to what they want it to be- truth be damned. Use the "Mob Mentality" to muscle the perception all you can

B) **** you BearSharks- that shit aint happening here

quickstrike2
11-05-2014, 09:12 PM
And that's the deal:

A) Everything about Ole Missus is about steering the perception to what they want it to be- truth be damned. Use the "Mob Mentality" to muscle the perception all you can

B) **** you BearSharks- that shit aint happening here

Agree, why would any state fan want to subject themselves to hearing about perception of Ole Miss from an Ole Miss fan? I sure don't wanna hear it.