PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding post on Bafoom

Coach34
11-04-2014, 09:20 PM
"Tunsil aka Big P ussy. so we hold onto luke because he's bringing in more talent that he will squander."

It's Big Softie- not Big P ussy- but I like where your head is at

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/49874/Some-random-thoughts-on-the-2014-Ole-Miss-season#.VFmHZfnF-So

Political Hack
11-04-2014, 09:26 PM
wow. Morning but love for the skill spot guys and nothing but hate for the guys in the trenches. That's pretty consistent there.

messageboardsuperhero
11-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Matt Luke is a very good coach- it's not his fault their OL is bad.

phatdog
11-04-2014, 09:55 PM
WTF are "dynastic Ole Miss abs"?

TDawg52
11-04-2014, 09:57 PM
Happens when they get their money up front... No initiative to play.....:cool:

SDDawg
11-04-2014, 10:02 PM
Matt Luke is a very good coach- it's not his fault their OL is bad.

Honest question because I don't keep up closely with their players (outside of the overhyped kids)- what makes you say that about Luke? What players has he developed? Again, open ended because I don't follow their OL by position/depth chart.

messageboardsuperhero
11-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Honest question because I don't keep up closely with their players (outside of the overhyped kids)- what makes you say that about Luke? What players has he developed? Again, open ended because I don't follow their OL by position/depth chart.

Based on what he did with the Duke OL under Cutcliffe.

He's also a very good recruiter (was UT's recruiting coordinator for a while)- and he is a former UM player, so this job obviously means a lot to him. Basically, he's just about a perfect fit for them. Unfortunately Freeze isn't as ****ing stupid as most of their fans, so he won't fire Luke.

ETA: And you can't see it yet with the UM OL because they're so young and thin. Give Luke time and they'll start having good lines, IMO.