PDA

View Full Version : Next Tuesday Rankings..

mic
11-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Who will the committee rank higher if LSU beats Bama...?
LSU
Bama
OM

All 3 will have 2 loses ..
Bama will have lost to both .
LSU will have beaten both
OM will have split..

Goat Holder
11-04-2014, 08:01 PM
This isn't hard. LSU is the easy answer. Why are you even thinking about this.

mstatefan91
11-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Won't care. We'll have the best shot to win the West at that point

mic
11-04-2014, 08:03 PM

Because they have OM higher than LSU .. Both have 2 loses and LSU won the head to head...

mstatefan91
11-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Because they have OM higher than LSU .. Both have 2 loses and LSU won the head to head...

The difference is (for this week) that LSU got destroyed by Auburn. It was nowhere close. Our game with them (if you review the film) really wasn't close either.

Both of TSUN's losses came down to the last play.

mic
11-04-2014, 08:06 PM
The difference is (for this week) that LSU got destroyed by Auburn. It was nowhere close. Our game with them (if you review the film) really wasn't close either.

Exactly... That's why it will be interesting to see what happens if LSU beats bama... To see how they rank those 3...

Homedawg
11-04-2014, 08:08 PM
Won't care. We'll have the best shot to win the West at that point

You mean ole miss will. Because after we lose to bama and ga beats auburn they will control their own destiny ****

smootness
11-04-2014, 09:37 PM
It would be:
LSU
Ole Miss
Bama

No doubt.

msstate7
11-04-2014, 09:42 PM

So what lsu and OM did vs a common opponent (auburn) carries more weight than what Om and lsu did vs each other?

mic
11-04-2014, 09:46 PM
It would be:
LSU
Ole Miss
Bama

No doubt.

I agree it should be..
LSU has the better resume despite the bad loss at auburn and be dominated by us for 55 minutes.

smootness
11-04-2014, 09:53 PM
I agree it should be..
LSU has the better resume despite the bad loss at auburn and be dominated by us for 55 minutes.

If LSU equals Ole Miss' best win, along with beating them straight up and only losing to 1 and 3, they will definitely pass them. No question.

I seen it dawg
11-04-2014, 10:07 PM

Why do you even post.

Intramural All-American
11-04-2014, 10:42 PM
I would say it's LSU, Bama, Ole Miss.

smootness
11-04-2014, 10:59 PM
I would say it's LSU, Bama, Ole Miss.

There's no way Bama would be ahead of Ole Miss. They haven't beaten anybody and would have lost to both good teams they played. Ole Miss beat Bama.

Intramural All-American
11-04-2014, 11:07 PM
There's no way Bama would be ahead of Ole Miss. They haven't beaten anybody and would have lost to both good teams they played. Ole Miss beat Bama.

I agree with your logic, but for some reason Bama is getting a pass. The "Bama" name is carrying them right now. And I just feel that they would still be over-hyped ahead of Ole Miss. Also, I think you have to factor in the season ending injuries for Ole Miss.