PDA

View Full Version : Hack, they are circling the wagons around you.

Jacksondevildog
11-04-2014, 07:27 PM
2001OleMiss
Scout Subscriber
Ole Miss Legend
4581 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Nominate | Report
Posted: Today 3:08 PM
How do I e-mail NCAA about "political hack" committing
NCAA Violation? Got a snip from him on ED bragging about talking to someone "close to Ole Miss football program". I know he's lying, but I don't think that is in his NCAA agreement.

Political Hack
11-04-2014, 07:41 PM
lol. didn't know I had an "agreement."

GreenheadDawg
11-04-2014, 07:46 PM
Haha it's comical how big of an embarassment they are. They are the laughing stock of college football fans

mstatefan91
11-04-2014, 07:52 PM
How dare you speak to someone close to their program.

We might want to delete this before Bracky adds another 4 games to Redmond's suspension.***

Political Hack
11-04-2014, 07:55 PM
it's bad. first, that wasn't me that said something about talking to someone close to the ole miss program. Second, even had it been, the NCAA does not trump first amendment rights. third, there's no such thing as an "agreement," especially with an organization that I am not a member of. fourth, talking to someone "close to the program" is not a violation of the organization that I am not a member of and don't have an agreement with.

Whoever posted that is possibly the dumbest fan in America.

mstatefan91
11-04-2014, 07:56 PM
it's bad. first, that wasn't me that said something about talking to someone close to the ole miss program. Second, even had it been, the NCAA does not trump first amendment rights. third, there's no such thing as an "agreement," especially with an organization that I am not a member of. fourth, talking to someone "close to the program" is not a violation of the organization that I am not a member of and don't have an agreement with.

Whoever posted that is possibly the dumbest fan in America.
They're bearsharks. I know you aren't worried about it and you shouldn't be. Let them continue to console each other and point somewhere to divert the eyes of the nation while their team fails miserably on the national stage.

Political Hack
11-04-2014, 08:01 PM
They're bearsharks. I know you aren't worried about it and you shouldn't be. Let them continue to console each other and point somewhere to divert the eyes of the nation while their team fails miserably on the national stage.

I actually hope the poor sap wastes his time writing the letter. Sort of flattered the institution that pays homage to the history of slave owners' wives considers me relevant.

TrapGame
11-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Damn Hack you gonna wind up on double secret probation!

Homedawg
11-04-2014, 08:05 PM
They sure worry a lot about a team that is an afterthought. I would understand if this involved Lsu, their real rival*** maybe hack changed allegiances and I missed it. I'm glad you are important to Shepard and his boys hack, you should be proud. My favorite part is hack can't talk to an opposing fan. Or that's what one is led to believe.

gravedigger
11-04-2014, 08:06 PM
Someone tell the moron exactly how to sen a letter to the ncaa. It will further prove exactly nothing.

TheRef
11-04-2014, 08:08 PM
Damn Hack you gonna wind up on double secret probation!

NAFOOM right now discussing their plan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hostgKc7qV4

BossDawg
11-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Oooooohhhh, PH, you done done it now! The NCAA finna come down hard on you!

......UMiss fans are no longer annoying to me. They are just flat out entertaining at this point.

BeastMan
11-04-2014, 08:50 PM
lol. didn't know I had an "agreement."

This reminds me of the time a certain "MSU internet guy" threatened me through a third party that he would get me (an alumnus) "banned from campus" because I said things he didn't like. Ranks right up there

sandwolf
11-04-2014, 09:27 PM
This reminds me of the time a certain "MSU internet guy" threatened me through a third party that he would get me (an alumnus) "banned from campus" because I said things he didn't like. Ranks right up there

Damn, who did that?

BeastMan
11-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Damn, who did that?

I'll just leave it at "MSU internet person" because I'm all about peace and harmony these days... That said, "hit em up" could come on my shuffle and all that goes out the window lol

FlabLoser
11-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Both schools suck and we get along.

Both schools in the top 5 and we get along.

State stays #1 while Ole Miss doesn't keep pace - then Ole Miss folks start going nuclear.

Todd4State
11-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Damn, who did that?

I think I have a pretty good guess at who it is. I seen him in action before.

Todd4State
11-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Both schools suck and we get along.

Both schools in the top 5 and we get along.

State stays #1 while Ole Miss doesn't keep pace - then Ole Miss folks start going nuclear.

Yep. That's the Ole Miss M.O.

They've been taught their whole lives that football is "their thing". And even if they are not all that great, at least they are better than MSU and they never lose the party.

I notice a lot of Ole Miss fans on facebook who were handing out olive branches when we were on the cover of SI whining about MSU fans being happy that they lost- when the reality is they would be just as happy and boastful if the shoe was on the other foot. The biggest difference is they would give out the passive aggressive pot shot about State not being able to "keep the Mississippi thing going" and ruining a good thing.

notsofarawaydawg
11-05-2014, 09:34 AM
It's been a great season when it comes to Ole Miss and Alabama fans. Living near the Bama line I get a lot of odd looks when I pull out my maroon MSU Visa at a register. Lots of remarks about being a State fan and I'm quick to point out that I'm not a State fan but a Mississippi State graduate unlike most of the Bama fans in the area. Pisses them off royally most of the time.

Political Hack
11-05-2014, 12:03 PM
I'm pretty sure I've become a social enigma at this point. Love me or hate me, no one can deny things are looking pretty good for the Dawgs right now. And I'll gladly stand in front of a firing squad every time we make an SEC and National Championship run. HailState.

blacklistedbully
11-05-2014, 01:12 PM
They must be finally realizing how good a certain DB is.

sandwolf
11-05-2014, 04:01 PM
They must be finally realizing how good a certain DB is.

On this note......I was listening to Home Cookin' on the way home from work yesterday around 5:45 or so, and Jon Weiner asks his guest, "So, when MSU bought Will Redmond, was that the best money that they ever spent?" That quote may not be exact, but it is pretty damn close. Did anyone else hear that? I was kind of surprised at the way he worded the question, and his guest definitely was too because he just kind of let out an awkward, nervous laugh to buy a little bit of time and then pretty much dodged the question.

Typically a local radio host would say something more along the lines of, "With all the trouble MSU had surrounding the recruitment of Will Redmond and with getting him eligible, is it safe to say that he was worth the wait?" I was just a little surprised at the way that he worded it........he is obviously not concerned with making any friends at MSU.

Political Hack
11-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Will Redmond was not bought.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
11-05-2014, 04:20 PM
On this note......I was listening to Home Cookin' on the way home from work yesterday around 5:45 or so, and Jon Weiner asks his guest, "So, when MSU bought Will Redmond, was that the best money that they ever spent?" That quote may not be exact, but it is pretty damn close. Did anyone else hear that? I was kind of surprised at the way he worded the question, and his guest definitely was too because he just kind of let out an awkward, nervous laugh to buy a little bit of time and then pretty much dodged the question.

Typically a local radio host would say something more along the lines of, "With all the trouble MSU had surrounding the recruitment of Will Redmond and with getting him eligible, is it safe to say that he was worth the wait?" I was just a little surprised at the way that he worded it........he is obviously not concerned with making any friends at MSU.

He's a mississippi born kid that went to NY for college, that should tell you all you need to know. I can't understand how he has wasted that degree from the prestigious Syracuse school of journalism on local high school football...

Todd4State
11-05-2014, 04:21 PM

MSU and Redmond got messed over because roughly half of his career was spent being suspended excessively. Unless Weiner and his guest don't think we could have used Redmond during the first 18 games of his career.

Saltydog
11-05-2014, 08:31 PM
posted that Smoking Joe Gunn had been arrested over the weekend. He took the thread down and told me we could be sued for slander/libel. I told him whatever but that I knew for a fact it had occurred because I worked with his cousin that was with him at the time of the arrest. It came out in the paper about a week later. I never got an apology.

BTW, in current news a certain former high profile recruit (whose never really lived up to the recruiting hype I might add) and current UM player was in court last week in Monroe County for "another DUI arrest". He's had multiple according to my source. Hadn't seen this posted anywhere but I got the info from someone with the legal system in Monroe County that would know these things. Bucky ain't praying hard enough for these kids. Looks like this is another example of the Buckster sweeping more under the rug. How big is this damn rug? Can't be too much more room left to get shit under there.

Coach34
11-05-2014, 08:52 PM
The Freezus Rug is mf'ing huge...Jackie Wayne got nothing on this guy

blacklistedbully
11-07-2014, 10:57 AM
Will Redmond was not bought.

You'll never convince Rebel Nation of this. But then, who the hell cares?