PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Treadwell's injury is going to cost Ole Miss 4 games

blacklistedbully
11-04-2014, 05:52 PM
How many games has Jameon Lewis missed this year?

I seen it dawg
11-04-2014, 06:12 PM
They were losing 4 anyway. But great point on Jameon. Thru all the ass sucking of Treadwell and his injury (which is unfortunate) not a damn sole including our fans has said shit about our Sr WR missing many games in a championship run. That sucks worse than a fumble in a game and an injury. That guy is just a sophomore and they weren't winning a championship. Screw Treadwell, screw OM. They damn sure haven't had anybody outpouring any support for Jameon like some of our people have for Paidwell.

How bout some love for Jameon who is a great Bulldog

Coach34
11-04-2014, 06:24 PM
Where's the outpouring of love for Kimchee and Big Softie????

Dawgtini
11-04-2014, 06:32 PM

I can understand D Nkimdashian not getting any love, he wasn't a consensus #1 croot, but B Softie??!! #1 and part of the greatest crootin class EVVARRR!!11!!1 #4ShameOMU

msstate7
11-04-2014, 06:32 PM

Maybe the Rebs recognize that treadwell is actually a pretty good kid that gives a 100% on the field. DK isn't a good kid and tunsil is a much larger version of ij ready.

(Love ready -- he's just not the toughest guy)

I seen it dawg
11-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Good kid? You know him? Same one that in every game talks as much shit to opposing players and sidelines as Bo Dirt does? Same one flashing all his money all over twitter? Same one running up the tunnel before LSU game is over? Screw that guy. Sucks he got hurt but so did 2 other best players on their teams this past wkd. Broken ankles.

msstate7
11-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Good kid? You know him? Same one that in every game talks as much shit to opposing players and sidelines as Bo Dirt does? Same one flashing all his money all over twitter? Same one running up the tunnel before LSU game is over? Screw that guy. Sucks he got hurt but so did 2 other best players on their teams this past wkd. Broken ankles.

I'm going by the fact he has been in no trouble at all on a team that has been in plenty of trouble.

If you don't like kids that talk a lot, you probably arent too fond of a lot of our kids.

I seen it dawg
11-04-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm going by the fact he has been in no trouble at all on a team that has been in plenty of trouble.

If you don't like kids that talk a lot, you probably arent too fond of a lot of our kids.

I got no problem with kids that talk a lot. I'm tired of seeing all the ****ing love for Treadwell.

msstate7
11-04-2014, 10:13 PM
I got no problem with kids that talk a lot. I'm tired of seeing all the ****ing love for Treadwell.

I hear ya. I'm not a "prayers for treadwell" guy anyway. I hate he got hurt, but he'll heal. I just stated why I thought OM people would be more upset over treadwell than DN and tunsil